The faithful wife

Layla's POV
Ali finally forgave me,I decided not to mess up again.Weeks passed and I tried my best to forget ceasar.

It wasn't easy but as times goes on,things will get better.I was in my office taking a break when he walked in with the manager.

Layla: ceasar, what are you doing here?
Ceasar:am here for a therapy session.
Sir: Layla,I know you made it clear that you don't want any male client,but you see me ceasar here is our partner and big donor,we can't refuse him.

Layla: don't worry, because I quit.
(They both froze but I didn't care.I started packing my stuff.I came to them and looked ceasar in the eye)

Layla:I choose my husband.(I walked out.I immediately cried when I sat in my car.Being a therapist was my biggest dream but my husband was more important,so I wiped my tears away.)

I came home but didn't find Ali.It was afternoon,I decided to sleep and forget my struggles.I woke up later on.

Ali walked in with hikimah and binta.
They looked surprised to see me.
Ali:you are home early?
Layla:yeah but where did you guys go?

Ali:I decided to take my sister and niece out to the park.(why did he look so nervous and why did he make emphasis on sister?)
Layla:why are you nervous?you don't have to take me wherever you go.am ok.

Ali: I promise to take you to the park next Time,let me freshen up.(he left.Hikimah smiled mischievously as she walked away.Strange.I decided to tell Ali about me quitting when I got a call that shattered me.)

The next day,I got ceasar's address and came to his house.I budged into his office.
Henry:hey you just can't budge in
Ceasar: it's alright,I knew you would soon come running back to me.leave us Henry.

(Henry left)
Layla:why are you doing this to me?!
Ceasar: I thought we meant nothing to each other.so why ask?
Layla: don't pretend,why did you frame me!?(he got up and came to me.)

Ceasar: because I will make sure that you never leave me(he said boldly, staring me dead in the eyes.I didn't back down and stared back boldly)
Layla:I love my husband.

Ceasar: and I love you.
Layla:so it doesn't matter to you that am married?
Ceasar:no because you became mine,the moment I set my eyes on you.

Layla:you are a homewrecker! But I won't allow you to wreck my home.

Ceasar:you already have, because you have fallen for me.(I became silent because it was true, and it hurt me).
You have been charged with stealing and laundering money from my establishment.Up till the time you are able to gather up the sum of 1 million,you work for me or else you go to prison.

Layla:do your worse, because I won't work for you.(I turned to leave)
Ceasar:think about your husband,you wouldn't want him to loose his job.(I froze.)