MATT JEEVAS

The Incident at Tempozan Port

Date: 25 May 2009
Time: 0100 hours [ 1 AM ]
Location: Tempozan Port

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝚃𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚣𝚊𝚗 𝙿𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝟿𝙿𝙼, 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚌𝚊𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚣𝚟𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚊 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙱𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙽𝚘𝚋𝚞 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚍 lurking.

"So, you made it" Boris leaned against the wall with his arms folded stepped forward nodding his hand.

"Do you know the plan?" Nobu, stepping out of the shadows suited up, he wore an unbuttoned flared blazer, with a red flowered Hawaiian t-shirt bagged underneath; he truly, did look like a typical Yakuza hoodlum.

Stepping aside into the dim gallery as you glanced toward both of them. "No, brief me"

Boris nodded silently and began; "The asset will be deployed, to loiter around Mello's gang if it works accordingly to the data Rio breached they should will arrive in 10 minutes. He paused and glanced at his Rolex watch.

And while the asset WILL try to collect any leads from the field" Once finished Boris shot Nobu a knowingly glance as if it was something they discussed previously.

Nobu's eyes narrowed down in response; "And then you two will watch from afar with your sherlock homes binoculars?"

He buried his hands into his pockets and his lips pressed into a slight frown.

"Yes, precisely," Boris confirmed.

______________________

30 Minutes Later:

Hidden within the discreetness of a fisherman's shack about 40 meters away from the port dock's, you and Boris stalk the scattering of henchmen moving about the harbor like pieces on a chessboard.

"The Americans' attire... so relaxed. Surprising to see so few in suits."

            You took a moment to collect your thoughts, then lift your gaze to meet Boris's tensed eyes. "Nobu can be smart. He'll do the right thing," you reassure, choosing your words carefully to assuage Boris's worries without exacerbating them. Though, deep down, you couldn't ignore the truth of Nobu's traditional or per-say conservative Japanese values he upheld proudly. Something in this setting was going to be a challenge for someone like him.