ƬΉΣ DӨПΣ DΣΛL ~With Mello

You and Matt jumped into the ambulance

You and Matt jumped into the ambulance. Matt stumbled over as the car jolted abruptly

"Motherfucker" Matt grunted.

Flint who was the getaway driver sped the ambulance with its sirens on past traffic.

Mello caught you as the car trembled again, the walls shook violently in your escape. "You did amazing," he murmured, cupping your face before pulling you into a tight hug. Your face pressed against his chest, you gasped, "I'm so relieved." Feeling his hands tremble on your back, you clung to him, the adrenaline pumping through your veins.

"Can you guys cut it out!" Matt snapped, his voice tinged with jealousy, as he flicked his lighter on and off, coaxing a larger flame to light his cigarette wedged between his teeth.

Mello smirked, casting a glance at Matt. "We're not allowed to celebrate?" he retorted, his tone teasing yet edged with defiance.

Matt rolled his eyes, muttering something under his breath as he turned away, pretending to be preoccupied with the flickering flame of his lighter and the smoke coming from his cigarrete.

In the corner of the ambulance, hidden from Matt's view, you and Mello shared a heated kiss.

You gently pulled away from Mello, your hand seamlessly slid from his face to rest on his collar as you peered out the ambulance's window at the passing scenery. The bustling main road had vanished behind you, replaced by quieter, narrow backstreets. "Are we in Roppongi?" You asked noticing the change that it was no longer Ginza.

"Yeah."

Traffic that had clogged the streets only moments ago had now dissipated, allowing your vehicle to navigate at a quick pace towards its destination. Whilst it cruised through the shady backstreet that you suddenly pulled into; a few people came out of their houses. Most of them were middle aged Japanese men and a few Americans. 'Sketchy, is this the drug-ring Nobu was warning us from before.'

       Once the vehicle came to a halt on an empty and narrow road, Mello and Matt swiftly lifted the stretcher, carrying the lifeless body of Light Yagami into the nearby building. This left you alone with Flint in the front seat, prompting you to strike up a conversation as quite frankly it was a bit awkward considering 2 months ago you almost killed him at Tempozan port.

"I must admit, Flint, I'm quite intrigued. How did you manage to escape from maximum-security?" Mello had been tight-lipped about the details, and you weren't sure if he'd approve of you asking flint, either way you were all too curious.

"Well..." Flint commenced with a mischievous glimmer in his eyes, "evading that fortress-like Japanese penitentiary was no leisurely stroll.

       Flint paused, allowing the suspense to linger, before continuing, "With the aid of some greedy prison guard, I struck a deal with to pay him 5.2 million yen out of my own pocket, we devised a scheme to create a diversion during a routine transfer of inmates."