chapter seven: out to breakfast

"charlie," molly called back into the room she shared with bailey, "let's go! i want breakfast."

"hold your horses, molls," bailey emerged from the room with her backpack in hand. molly and bailey were headed to a quick breakfast with the other girlsies before heading to the first tech rehearsal of the tour at proctor's theater.

"finally she emerges from the cave," molly announced in a dramatic voice as the girls walked down the hallway towards the elevators.

"can it, molly."

"about time you two showed up," meredith inglesby was already downstairs in the lobby with wren and daisy. molly and bailey had asked stephanie, angela, melissa, and ginna claire if they had wanted to come, but all of the girls declined. "good morning, missy and molly."

"hola," daisy waved. wren did too as she sat on daisy's shoulders.

"morning mer," bailey yawned. "hi daze and wren-wren."

"we have an excuse, we're in between heimbrock and chaz's room and nico and julian's room," molly groaned. "jeff did not shut up until charlie threatened to get you."

flashback to the room neighbor discoveries

"is this it, charlie?" molly asked her friend. bailey and molly had been walking along the hallway of the second floor in the hotel in schneadety, trying to find their room.

"206," bailey nodded before pulling out her key card to open the door. the door clicked open to reveal a medium sized room with two queen sized beds, a bathroom of course, and a small balcony.

"who's next to us?" molly asked as the girls sat their belongings down on their beds. bailey took the bed next to the bathroom since she was the early riser.

"don't know," bailey shrugged. "let me check on the balcony."

"how?" molly followed

"loud and clear!" bailey belted. "manhatten's here!"

"flushings here!" jeff heimbrock came onto his balcony which was to the left of bailey and molly's.

"richmond's here!" bailey and molly turned to the right to see nico running onto his balcony.

"woodside's here!" chaz screamed as he came running onto the balcony that was a part of the room he shared with jeff.

"so's the bronx!" julian was the last to come out. he shared a room with nico.

"that answer your question, molls?" bailey turned to her friend who was laughing at the boys. molly had started to video when bailey had yelled.

"sure does, charlie."

"that was fun," bailey groaned.

"why is lee so tired?" wren asked her mom. wren had come up with the nickname lee for bailey after she figured out that her mom called bailey missy and a lot of the cast called her charlie or bails. the toddler wanted her own nickname for her big sister figure.

"because uncle jep is mean to bailey, wren-wren," daisy laughed as she put wren down so she could go over to bailey.

bailey smiled at the little girl who was standing at her knee and pulling on her shorts. "shall we go to breakfast?"

"pancake!" wren yelled.

"that would be a yes from wren," meredith laughed at her daughter's energy.

"let's go then," bailey bent down so wren could climb on her back. "ready to play horsey, wren-wren?"

"yeah!"

"let's go then," bailey took off 'running' with the little girl on her back towards the diner two doors down from the hotel. daisy took off after the girls.

"wait for us, charlie and daze!" molly laughed.

"missy! don't drop her! cami! don't fall!" meredith jokingly warned.