marriage life & using her body (18+)

Warning ⚠️:- This chapter contains mature content, verbal & physical abuse. Don't read this story if you are uncomfortable .

It's been one week since they got married.

it's like two strangers living in the same house .

Tanmay wakes up in the morning and has his breakfast which is made by his wife's sister siha. then he drops siha at her college after that he goes to work .

After completing his work ,he goes to the club and gets drunk and comes back home late at night .

It's been 1 week , after marriage he didn't fuck any girl , though he don't consider siha as his wife but he knows she is person with whom he signed marriage papers.

So he didn't wanna cheat on her , but he was a man of need, he had physical needs .

he needed sex to relax his body and let out all his stress , as he was addicted to pleasure.

whenever he feels stress, he got drunk and fuck but now he can't.

So he decided to talk to siha.

he went to the study room and he knew siha must be studying there .

he knocked at the door , went inside the room, saw siha was wearing a simple tshirt and a short which is not even covering her thighs. Siha noticed his eyes movement , her eyes met for a second.

he cleaned his throat and said " siha I want to talk with you about something, as you know he both have signed legal papers and we are a couple in the eyes of law , so ... Hmmm I mean to say I'm a 28 year old man ,I have a certain need ,I need physical pleasure"...

he noticed how siha eyes went wide, he continues " I m not asking you to have sex with me , all I just want to say , if is it okay if I call some girls at home and have sex , are you fine with that " he noticed how tensed siha looked , he continues"if you are not then you have to please me ,if you are okay comes to my room at 11pm " after that he left room without waiting for answer from siha .

Siha thought about it , she remembers her mother's words , she knows her husband doesn't love her, but she didn't want her husband to go to another woman.

As she does everything as every ideal wife should do, waking up early, doing household work, cooking, cleaning etc . She thinks for a while and decides she should be good a wife .

At 11pm she knocked at the door of the tanmay room and walked inside.

The first thing she noticed was that the wall of tanmay's room was filled with his and Neha pics and one big picture of Neha .

Then she noticed that the tanmay was working on the laptop, he closed the laptop as soon as he saw her .

After closing the laptop ,he calls siha to come to bed .

He asked her to give him 15 minutes to take a shower .

siha was sitting in bed , looking at Neha pics, and thinking what her life has become, why she needs to do all this .

Soon she saw her husband walk out of the bathroom. He was wearing only a towel.

He switched off lights ,the whole room turned dark .

The only source of light was the moon light coming from the big window. Her heart beats fast as tanmay walks close to bed .

********

Tanmay comes close to the bed where siha was sitting, she felt her heartbeat fast, she started feeling nervous and closed her eyes as tanmay sat beside her in bed .

She knows what love making is, she had watched lots of k darama , she knew he will kiss her lips , then her neck ,then..... She smiled slightly . she could do something to make her husband happy . She thought.

But nothing happens like she imagined.

He didn't kiss her .

he opened her kurta ( top) , unhooked her bra .

Ordered her to lay down after removing her pants and panty .

When she heard her husband order, she was shocked, how he can ask her to get naked like this, but she did, whatever he asked her to do.

She wanted to make him happy, she could do that with her body, she removed her pants and panty and lay down on bed .

soon she saw her husband was all naked and was laying beside her . Then he hovered at her body.

She opens her eyes and looks into her husband's eyes .

she can feel tanmay breath , she can smell alcohol, she knows he is drunk.

soon she felt a tanmay hand on her jaw . He held her jaw tightly and his eyes were red, anger is visible in his face .

Tanmay held tightly on her jaw with one hand and grabbed her both hands with his other hand and put her hands about her head.

He separates her legs by his one leg then he puts himself between her legs. His dick was touching her pussy, he was hovering at her.

he tightened his hold on her jaw a little more harshly, siha hissed a little, her eyes were filled with tears but he pushed his length inside her in one go.

He said ,"what a whore you are, wants to get fucked by your sisters husband, you should be ashemded of yourself, I will show you how I treat my sluts , from today you will be my slut ".

He fucked her many times . Once he was done , he asked her to leave his room .

he didn't let her stay in his room.

she couldn't feel her legs , still she managed to get out of the room and went to her room. As she reached her room , she felt on the ground and cried till she slept .

She never thought she will be treated like slut by her own husband. Why she is getting treated like this.

Why tanmay become so heartless. He used to talk to her so politely whenever he used to visit siha along with Neha.

Why is he treating her like slut .

****

Next morning

siha wakes up. she took a shower . She went down to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

She prepared breakfast and after that she arranged it on the dinning table. So that tanmay will eat whoever he comes down .

She went inside her room to get ready for her college, she got ready , came downstairs and she waited for her husband to come down for breakfast.

He came after a few minutes.

Without making any eye contact, he starts having his breakfast.

siha looked at tanmay and noticed his ring finger , tanmay has removed the wedding ring and wears the one which Neha gave him. she felt bad, after finishing their breakfast, tanmay drops siha at college and went to his work .

No words was exchanged between them. Siha try to wake conversation but tanmay didn't looked intrested so siha didn't forced conversation.