chapter-14

After 3 months

The island of Bollock is created with six cities Zephyr, Floret, Geeguma, Rosario, Lilymae, Junguma. These cities are ruled by four powerful royal families Miller ,Milton, Garcia ,Moore , except Rosaria ,other cities are based on democracy but still these families are in the control of them in the background. Indeed Miller's hold the main power over all this families and cities.

The Asher I know in my teen days is a calm and composed boy. His each and every actions reflects his royalty.

Everyone around him fear to raise their opinion infront of him,  but that doesn't means he is an arrogant jerk ,he knows respect, he is one of the man whose heart is weaved by kindness and love.

There isn't a single days without my father praising him, my father works under the uncle even before the birth of Asher. Literally he sees him grown up, sometime my father longed to have a son like Asher, because of his respect and kindness towards his staffs.

The girls try to impress him in different ways but he doesn't give any chance to them indeed he doesn't have any girlfriends except her , Rafolina Gracia

The only daughter of Gracia family ,

His one and only girlfriend, his life. She is the only girl who have the guts to stand against the Asher. Infront of her he is like a puppy but he is a mighty man infront of the outer world.

In each and his every interview ,he point out his Rafo as a girl behind his sucess , he literally overcome every obstacles and reach this peak only because of her request. They are the childhood sweethearts. In the campus they are the model pair. Indeed she is the only girl who sees the genuine smile of Asher

He is smiling but I don't see the old carefree smile of him , but after the birth of our babies I spot his same smile infront of our babies.

She is the beauty every one envy, she is the soft , sweet and composed girl indeed she is the beauty with brain and a perfect pair for Asher.

After announcing our marriage to media , even the journalist raise the question about our pairing.  In parties I heard badmouthing from many ladies about me.

Some says that I ain't equal to Asher in anything, they say iam nothing infront of MILLER family. Some group certified our marriage as forced marriage, only because iam not a beauty or beauty with brain. Even in wealth iam lower to him because iam the daughter of his father's assistant.

I don't  know what happen to Rafolina, I last saw her was after the birthday party of my eighteenth birthday. It is funny because I enter in the world of unrequited love during my eighteenth birthday at the same time Asher come out from  the world of love on my 18th birthday ,after her disappearance

Asher goes into serious depression , he becomes a drunkyard ,  he gets angry for each and everything, but one day Rafolina came back but her visit was too short.  But this time Asher takeover the position of the ceo in the empire of New WAY . He reach great heights, he becomes the well known name in the world of business. His way of  tackling the problems in business becomes the lessons in colleges , but the women he point out for his success is only his Rafo.

I spot him in the garden which is one  among the property of Miller's. But I know that is the heaven of Asher and Rafolina. Till this day he goes to the place  whenever he feels tensed or lost.

"She is the light in the world of my darkness, she is the artist who colours my worlds."
This is a exact sentences he proclaims  infront of the media

When media and outer world raise question about his marriage with me ,his only sentence  is
"That is my personal"
He didn't even take initiative to clear it.

My anger and my stubbornness is my way of protecting myself,  I love him more than myself but at the same time I didn't want to hurt myself , my mother leaves me before I experience the motherly love ,my grandmother leaves me in the state of longing, my grandfather leaves me  ,my one and only friend leaves me . Everyone leaves me all alone in the world

I know one day Rafolina comes to take her place , at that day I don't want to show myself as a desperate person, I probably know that  is the same day I will loose my life and  live as a living corpse but I don't want to showcase that infront of them. I want to picture myself as a strong lady infront of everyone.

If iam broken than that is my problem but i don't want to showcase to others. But before I leave his life and his family I will mend the relationship of this  family.

Lone tear escaped from my eyes ,I hear the murmuring voice of my beauty bundles ,they murmur in their own launguage by seeing my eyes, I kiss their forehead 

Slowly I  adjust them on my lap and kiss them all over their face ,they giggle by watching my face , as a their mother I also see the little growth in their body after 3 months ,Iam happy that my babies are growing up

Unfortunately today is the day I want to arrive in Miller' house ,my stay in my house is over and I need to enter the Miller Mansion as per the request of my in laws.

We are not in talking term like before ,there is still some awkwardness but my mother-in -law I mean my mom request me to enter the house of Miller as a wife of  Asher . And the reason they give me is they beleives in me ,funnily  even after my betrayals. They doesn't ask any reason but still they beleive in me .

I know the reason for their  belief is my father, he is my father but his loyalty towards them is his most priority,  and that is the reason I don't covey to him about the betrayal and cause of it. I surely know that he will tell them ,and if I ask about it , than he simply says that he do everything for my goodness

But still I respect Miller family and i love them  . I want to shower my love towards them but my  barriers stop me, one of the reason is I can't repair myself after I leave them ,literally it is one of my ways to protect myself .

Indeed the place of lady of Miller originally belong to  Rafo not me. I don't know what I want to do for my babies, but not in any way I leave my kids under the care of other women. and iam sure  of that ,I  will fight till my last breathe for that, but at the same time I doesn't act as a barrier for Asher's life. Indeed I will also not stop my kids to mingle with their father .

Iam not a beauty with brain ,indeed iam a normal girl with normal background but my father single handedly raise me as a strong lady and I will act upon that.