Chapter 15

Amaris POV

Maaga akong nagising at inasikaso ang sarili para sa date slash school fair nila Ryo!

Since its a school schedule, I wore my school uniform with a touch of my own style, I dressed it up with several ribbons. I tied one around my waist, another in my hair, and even fashioned a makeshift bracelet from the last one. Just lightly dabbed on some makeup to bring focus to my features, and instead of the usual school shoes, I chose to wear my favorite loafers for a more chic look.

I glanced at the birthmark that adorned the lower part of my collarbone, a sight usually hidden under the barriers of fabric. One of the reasons I choose to avoid dresses that dip below the collarbone is because of my own discomfort with exposing that area. Its not like I hate it, I just don't feel comfortable showing it.

In rush to make it to school feeling so excited, I quickly went down the stairs and headed towards the main door. My driver was already there, ready to assist, so I asked him to take me to school early since Xaven was still asleep.

Pagkapasok ko sa kotse, nagtipa ako ng text kay Ryo.

                                                          Amaris:
                                       going to school
                                       early where na u?

Impit akong napatili ng agad siyang nagreply.

Papi:
still preparing, can you
come to my unit?

may sasabihin ako.

My brows knitted reading his reply. Sinabi ko sa driver ang address ng unit niya kaya nag u-turn siya bago tinahak ang location.

In a snap, I found myself standing outside the unit building. Papasok na sana ako nang may naalala.

Binalikan ko ang kotse at lumapit sa driver.

"Don't tell Xaven about this okay? Secret lang natin 'to." sabi ko at inilagay ang daliri sa gitnang bahagi ng labi. "Shhh," tumango siya kaya ngumiti ako bago tuluyang pumasok sa loob.

                                                          Amaris:
                                     anong floor at room?

Papi:
floor number 5
room 520

                                                          Amaris:
                                      I'm here! can you
                                       open the door?

Papi:
hindi yan nakalock, you
can come inside.

Sakto at pagkatapos ko mabasa ang reply niya, binuksan ko ang pinto. Bumungad sa akin ang espasyo ng lugar, hindi naman ito masyadong malawak pero hindi din maliit, sakto lang para sa isang pamilya.

The grey couches and mini table in the living room were surrounded by white curtains that allowed gentle rays of sunlight to spill into the area, causing a warm atmosphere. On one right side, the kitchen was visible. A four seated table, refrigerator, stove, oven, cupboards, cabinets and more.

While on the left, two rooms could be seen. At the very end, the bathroom could be distinguished by its distinctive sign depicting a person sitting on a bowl.

The unit was surprisingly clean, tidy and neat. You can't see any trash and everything was properly arranged. It was rare to see a clean unit knowing a man is living in it.

"Ryo?" pagtawag ko sa kanya.

"I'm here," sinundan ko ang boses niya na nagmula sa unang kwarto. Nakaawang ang pinto nito kaya sumilip ako.