𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

Author pov

??: Little girl, get up and leave for college.

??: Look, Jin Oppa Namjoon Oppa is driving me away from home.

Jin: Yn, this is not called driving you away from home, you have to go to college.

Rm: You have not been going to college for a week, what will happen to your grades??

Yn: You two won't agree, where is Tae Oppa???

Jin: He has gone out for work, now there is no one to stop you here, finish breakfast quickly and the car is ready outside, then go.

Yn: I have one condition, I will go to college only if you agree to that condition.

Rm: Speak.

Yn: If no guard will go with me then I will go.

Jin: This cannot be.

Yn: So I went to my room because if this couldn't happen then I wouldn't be able to go to college.

Rm: Yn you are too stubborn.

Yn: I am your sister, so I must be as stubborn as you.

Jin: You.

Rm: Ok go without guards.

Yn: Thank you Oppa bye see you guys later.

You picked up your bag and went outside towards the car that was ready for you, sat there and set out on your way to your college.

Jin: How did you send her like this if there was any danger???

Rm: There will be no danger because the driver is a very good fighter and I have also appointed a spy so nothing will happen.

Jin: Ok but when will Taehyung come???

Rm: Maybe till evening.

You reached your college and after reaching there you went straight to the library where you were going to meet a bookworm friend of yours. You searched for her in the library and after searching for a long time, you found her lost in a book. You went over to her and sat on a chair right in front of her.

Yn: Lee Ara, You look very beautiful while reading, but if you read so much, your beautiful eyes will get affected by glasses.

Ara: Yn, I am not like you and can top college even after staying at home for many days.

Yn: Are you jealous of me???

Ara: Not only me, the entire college students are jealous of you, you stay at home long and have fun but still you are the one on top.

Yn: This is the wonder of my brothers who never leave me without teaching even for a little while. If you make yourself a boyfriend then maybe you will also be able to top in something else.

Ara: Stop your dirty talk dirty girl.

Yn: Only when you stop being jealous of me.

Ara: First you stop insulting my books and glasses.

Yn: Okay, ok fine.

Ara: Let's go.

Yn: Hmm.

On the other hand

??: I want her in front of my eyes today. Go there and get her.

??: Jungkook, this is the third time you are sending your guards to bring her but what happens every time is that even the guards do not return.

??: There is some vicious fighter who saves her every time.

Jk: But Suga hyung how long will she save??