𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕

Author pov
You couldn't sleep. It was already midnight because you were yearning to talk to Jungkook, to make him listen to you, to apologize to him even though you didn't deserve it.

But still, after fighting with your self-respect, you slowly came out of the room and headed towards Jungkook's room, although you did not even know his room but thought of exploring.

Then you saw the light on in only one room and the door was also open, you peeked inside hesitantly and saw Jungkook sitting on the couch working on his laptop. He didn't notice you at all.

Jungkook pov
I was so engrossed in my work, typing away on my laptop. I hadn't noticed your presence in the room yet. I let out a sigh, occasionally running my fingers through my hair as I tried to concentrate.

The room was dimly lit, the glow from the laptop screen casting shadows on my face. I was so focused that your presence went completely unnoticed by me for the moment.

Suddenly, a soft creaking noise pierced the silence as the door slowly opened. Startled, I raised my head abruptly, my gaze darting towards the source of the sound.

There you were, standing silently in the doorway, your figure barely visible in the dim light. My heart skipped a beat, a mixture of surprise and confusion crossing my features.

Yn: Jungkook can I come in??

I blinked for a moment, still taken aback by your unexpected presence. I quickly composed myself and nodded, gesturing for you to come in. I closed the laptop, the screen going dark.

Jungkook: Sure, come in. Is everything okay??

I stood up, meeting your gaze as you hovered in front of me. The air felt heavy, filled with an unspoken tension. My eyes studied your face, trying to read your expression in the dim light.

Jungkook: Is there something you wanted to talk about?

Yn: Sorry Jungkook, I apologise for what I did to you without knowing anything. *Teary*

My expression softened as I noticed the tears welling up in your eyes. I reached out, gently placing a comforting hand on your arm. I spoke softly, my voice filled with a mixture of understanding and hurt.

Jungkook: You don't have to apologize. I know you acted out of anger and grief, thinking you were avenging your father. I can't blame you for that.

Yn: But I did wrong with you played with your feelings you loved me very much but what I did.

I took a deep breath, the pain evident on my face as I recalled the memories of our past. I ran a hand through my hair, trying to keep my emotions in check.

Jungkook: Yes, I did love you. And it hurt when you pulled the trigger. But I couldn't hate you for it. I understood your pain, your anger. I knew you weren't in your right mind, thinking I had taken your dad from you.

Yn: So can you forgive me and accept me again?

I was torn. Could I trust you again, after what you did? Could I open up my heart to you once more? I took a moment, searching your face for any signs of remorse or sincerity.

Jungkook: It's not that simple. After what happened, it's hard for me to forget the pain. I don't know if I can just accept you back into my life like nothing happened.

Yn: Please give me any punishment, do anything but please love me like you did.

I was taken aback by your words, the desperation in your voice pulling at my heartstrings. Part of me wanted to push you away, to protect myself from getting hurt again.