𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗

Author's pov
Jungkook reached in your room with your lunch and saw that you were sitting near the window looking outside, yet the pillow was still near your stomach. Jungkook placed your lunch on the table and came and sat next to you.

Jk: *cleared his throat*

Yn: What?? why are you sitting here??

Jk: Why, am I not allow to sit here??

Yn: No, why, this is your house, sit wherever you want.

You got up from there and started walking, when he grabbed your wrist and pulled you and you came and fell on his lap. Your hands were on his chest while he held your waist.

Jk: Do you still have stomach ache??

You ignored his words and started getting up from there but he tightened your waist and pulled you towards himself.

Jk: Answer my question.

Yn: It's none of your business.

Jk: I have something to do with this so just tell me.

Yn: Why should I tell you, what do you look like to me?? We're just strangers.

Jk: Oh I don't think anything of you, right?? I am a stranger to you, okay now you will not see this stranger here until you start looking for me.

He left you and you got up then he quickly walked towards the door and without turning back he said.

Jk: Eat your meals. *Left*

Yn: What happened to him talking so softly earlier but now. Let it go, what does it matter to me, it has nothing to do with me anyway, I don't think him anything to me.

Your eyes fell on that food, you thought of not eating it but then your stomach started making noises due to which you had to get up and eat it. After some time you took out the medicine from the drawer, took it and then went to sleep.

Next day
You were sitting in your room when Jimin came to you with your breakfast. He knocked on the door and then came inside and gave you breakfast. You were surprised. Why haven't you seen Jungkook since yesterday when you last talked to him?

Yn: Jimin Oppa you don't need to do all this for me.

Jimin: No, there is nothing like that, until your condition gets better, I will do it like this. The doctor has told you to take bed rest, do that, water jar is there, just keep drinking it again and again as per my instructions.

Yn: Doctor??

Jimin: Your condition was very bad, so Jungkook took you to the doctor, who diagnosed your stomach ache.

Yn: O-okay Jimin Oppa, by the way, where did Jungkook go? I want to know whether he is here or not because I am always feeling unwell when he's here.

Jimin: Don't take too much stress, he will not come here from now till you get well, he has forbidden himself to come here in your room and in front of you, by the way, since yesterday he is not even in the house.

Yn: Something wrong??

Jimin: I should ask you this because he has been in a bad mood ever since he left your room for the last time.

Yn: I-I didn't talk to him like that.

Jimin: Maybe, Yn I'll come later take the medicine I have to meet Hobi hyung.

Yn: Jimin oppa, Is Hoseok oppa also here? I also want to meet him please.

Jimin: You're not going anywhere, I'll send hyung right here.