𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

Author pov
Next day
After what happened yesterday, you kept yourself locked in the bathroom of that room without eating or drinking anything for the whole day. Jungkook did not even come to you because he was not there today and you did not know this.

You kept shedding tears the whole day, thinking about old memories, you kept sitting under the cold shower, leaving the shower open and kept crying.

Jk pov
I completed the weapons deal so that we got the weapons then I went straight to my mansion where I met hyung, they were all busy in the party so I sat on the couch.

I took out my phone and played the CCTV footage to see Yn but I saw all the footage of the day and she never came out of her room. What was going on in my mind at that time was that the girl had nothing to do with herself.

Jk: Jimin hyung I've to go, tell everyone else.

Jimin: But what happened???

Jk: Nothing, just some important work came up.

As soon as I said this, I quickly left from there in my car. I kept my phone aside to play the footage so that I could find out something about her.
I reached there after driving for some time and parked the car and went straight inside and from there her room which was locked from inside.

Jk: Yn, open the door. *Yelled*

She didn't answer so I called the maid. she came to me.

Jk: It is your duty to keep an eye on her, where you were. Why didn't she come out of the room today?? *Shouts*

Maid: S-sir I-I-

Jk: You what?? Get out of here.

She left. I felt like killing her, but I had to control my anger and wanted to see Yn. I broke the lock of that door from outside and went inside.

Jk: Yn!!

But she was not in the whole room, I looked in the balcony but she was not there, then I placed my hands on my waist and started thinking about her. And then I heard the sound of water running, I went towards the bathroom and knocked from outside.

Jk: Yn, Yn are you in??

When I did not get any response, I thought of breaking the door, and did so. I turned my eyes around and saw her lying there under the shower. I went near her and as I touched her, her body felt like ice.

Jk: Oh my, she is very cold.

I picked her up from there in my arms and laid her on the bed, then I took a towel and cleaned her hair, cleaned her wet body, then my eyes went to her wet clothes,

Jk: should I??

I asked myself but is this a threat to her privacy?? But that's why I brought her here, But I am not like that, I cannot do this to any girl even if I want to take revenge on her.

Jk: MAID!!!!

She came suddenly and I said.

Jk: Change her clothes, put on her some warm clothes, I just came.

Having said this, I came out from there and then took my car and went towards the hospital to get his medicine. After some time, I reached there and told everything to the doctor, and after that I bought the medicines which the doctor recommended and then I came back.

I went to her room and saw that the maid had dressed her in warm clothes but even then she had not regained consciousness.

Jk: You go now.

I told the maid and she went. Then I came and sat near Yn, holding her hands in mine which were still very cold. I touched her forehead which was burning.

I started getting worried for her and it was true, I was really worried for her because I loved her, I will continue to love her, even if she doesn't love me, I have true love which cannot be forgotten.

Jk: Yn, Yn please open your eyes.

But there was no answer, I took the injection which the doctor prescribed. I prepared it and slowly and carefully inserted the needle inside the skin of her hand and from the behind push it  the liquid went inside her. 

I lowered the temperature of the room and covered her with the duvet and started rubbing her feet so that she felt comfortable. I can't take her to the doctor from here, so I thought of taking care of her myself.

Author pov
Next morning
You woke up and got confused seeing yourself on the bed, then you saw that your clothes had also changed and finally your eyes fell on Jungkook who was sleeping on the edge of the bed. One of his hands was still on your foot.

You got down from the bed and placed the blanket on him, covered him properly. You pushed his head forward and placed a pillow under his head so that it did not touch the edge of the bed.

From there You went towards the balcony to get some fresh air and sat on the couch there and started staring at the moon and stars which enhanced the beauty of the night sky. And the fragrance of those roses is exactly the same even at night.

Here Jungkook woke up and saw the blanket lifted on himself, he turned his eyes towards you on the bed where you were not there, he got up and first went towards the bathroom, you were not there either, then he looked through the window, you sitting in the balcony.

He moved his legs quickly and came near you and picked you up from the couch in bridal style and brought you back and laid you down on the bed and you were just looking at him wondering what he was doing. He took out your medicine and poured water into the glass and gave it to you.

Jk: Take it.

Yn: Hmm??

Jk: I said take it.

You turned your face to the other side, then he held your jaw and turned you towards him, put the medicine in your mouth and made you drink water. You glared angrily at him and he said.

Jk: It's my job to hurt you, so don't do this stupid thing.

Yn: So what, you also want to kill me, right??

Jk: But I want to hurt you myself, so don't even think of doing anything to yourself because my eyes are only on you.

Yn: Whatever, who changed my clothes??

Jk: Me, who else.

Yn: H-how dare you touch me, how can you take advantage of a situation like this, don't you have even the slightest shame??

Jk: So who would have done it except me?? Tell me, when there was no one here. Who said you to sit in cold water to kill yourself?? If you had done something else, there would have been no need to change your clothes.

Yn: I was not sitting there to kill myself.

Jk: So, did you sit in your clothes to take a bath???

Yn: That is not your business.

Jk: Okay whatever, you will sit here now, there is no need to go out, I will bring you something to eat.

Yn: Why are you doing all this??

Jk: Because here you are my responsibility, so I fulfill my responsibility and only after you get well, I will be able to trouble you.