𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

After 3 months
You and Jungkook now in a very good relationship, you love him and he love the most that's today both families decided to engage you both, they called you both to come meet them, you reached there shortly, but Jungkook was not.

Mr Jeon: I called Jungkook, he said that he is busy, he'll come at 5 in the evening. So....

Mr Kim: Okay, we'll talk later about that topic.

Yn: But what's the matter??

Jin: You'll know soon.

Rm: Be patience.

Yn: Ok

V: So, let's go home.

Mr Kim: I'm going to the company, you go.

Jin: Okay, let's go, Yn, you come with me.

Yn: I'll go with Tae Oppa.

Rm: Tae and I've some work, so you go with Jin.

Yn: Ok Oppa, I'll go.

You and Jin left from there, Taehyung and Namjoon left from there to meet new clients who came to meet them for some company's work and your dad left from there to go to the company.

Mr. Jeon and Mrs Jeon are sitting there talking to each other, when they started hearing the sounds of gunshots and they immediately stand up and and in some minutes they saw that their all mans was on the floor dead.

??: Hello, Mr. Jeon.

Mr Jeon and Mrs Jeon turned towards the there from where the voice came they saw that their most trusted man was sitting there and he has a gun in his hand and many guards were standing there around them, pointed their guns on them.

Mr Jeon: What is this?? Why are you doing this, I trusted you the most.

??: Trust?? Trust my foot.

Mr Jeon: You'll regret later, I'm telling you, don't do something stupid.

??: Who the fuck make me regret, you??

Mr Jeon: Yes.

??: First save yourself.

Mr Jeon: You'll kill me, I don't care.

??: No, dear, first your lovely family, your wife.

In a moment of time Mrs Jeon get shot and fall on the ground, Mr Jeon shocked and quickly grap her in his arms but she was already dead.

Mr Jeon: I'll kill you.

??: *Maniac laugh* How?? When you're also going with your lovely wife.

In a second, he shot Mr Jeon too, and left from there with a letter in Mr Jeon's hand, which was written in Mr Jeon's writing.

In the evening Jungkook came their saw all the guards dead, he came inside the house and saw his mom and dad were lying on the floor, dead.
He run towards them.

Jk: D-dad, mom, please wake up, what happened. Please get up, tell me. *Tears started falling from his eyes*

Jk: Dad, dad, mom, why you're not answering me??

Mr Jeon's secretary: Sir, they're already dead.

Jungkook got up from there and grapped his shirt's collar.

Jk: What the shit are you talking??

Secretary: Sir, Mr Kim killed your dad.

Jk: What?? What the fuck, he can't do that.

Secretary: I'm telling you the truth, read it.  *He gave the letter to Jungkook*

𝙈𝙮 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙣.
𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙞𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙞'𝙢 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙞𝙨..........
𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙢𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧  𝙢𝙤𝙢'𝙨 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝.
𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮
𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙗𝙮𝙚!!

Jk: *Jungkook throw the paper away* This not the truth.

Secretary: You're saying after reading what your dad written.

Jk: From where you got this paper?? And when all this happen, where the hell you gone??

Secretary: I'm at the company for some meetings, and the letter I got from Mr Jeon's hand. You don't believe me?? Then look at this paper, it your dad's writing, isn't?? And the blood stains on the paper.

Jk: I'm going to ask them myself.

Secretary: And they'll tell you the truth, huh?? No, they'll not gonna tell you the truth.

Jk: I don't care, I'm going to ask them.

Jungkook left from there.

At your house.

Jin: WHAT?? HOW??

Yn: What happened Oppa.

Jin: Yn, I've to go.

Yn: Oppa tell me please what happened??

Jin: Yn, I'm telling you please don't cry, don't broke.

Yn: W-what happened, is it very bad??

Jin: Dad was killed.

Yn: WHAT??

Jin: Please, don't cry, I'm going please stay here.

Yn: No, no, no, I want to see him please, please. I'll not cry, I promise. Please.

Jin: let's go.

With that you and Jin left from your house and drove towards the place where your dad's body was found. After in sometime you both reached there and saw the blood everywhere. And finally saw your dad's body which was covered with blood. You ran towards him and set down near his dead body.

Yn: Dad, w-what happened, please, please wake up, I know you're fooling me, please dad, don't do this.

Jin: Yn, he is dead.

Yn: W-who did this?

Rm: Jungkook.

You and Jin turn towards where the voice came from, you immediately come near him.

Yn: Oppa, w-what are you saying?

V: He is saying the truth.

Jin: Jungkook?? How?? I think there is some misunderstanding.

Rm: No, he did this, dad told us.

Yn: Dad??

V: When we came here dad wasn't dead and he was fighting with his some last breath, for telling us the truth and the last name he was said is Jungkook.

Yn: He killed my dad. How can he?? He was just doing drama with us.

Jin: I'll kill him.

Yn: No, I'll kill him.

V: Yn, what are you saying, we'll see it, you just go home.

Yn: No Oppa, it's my revenge, he killed my dad. *Started crying*

Rm: Yn, No!

Yn: Yes, Oppa, I'll kill him.

V: But Yn, You love him.

Yn: But I love my dad more than him.

Jin: Yn, don't be stupid. Whatever you think, we can't let you do this.

And then Jungkook reached there in his car and Yn recognized that it was his car, so without thinking anything, she took out the gun from Rm's pocket and as soon as he came out of the car, she first hugged him and said.

Yn: Jungkook I loved you but you didn't. *Started crying badly*

Jk: Yn, what are you saying??

Yn: Jungkook, you don't know but today I have lost my two most special people.

And before Jungkook said anything, Yn placed the gun on his chest and shot with her eyes closed.

V: YN!!!

Yn: Goodbye Jungkook.

Jk: Ahhh.