𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

Author's pov
You were lying on your bed after coming back from college, when a message popped up on your phone.

You took out your phone from your pocket and saw that the message was from an unknown number.

You thought of not replying without reading it but the messages kept coming so you had to see it.

Then you removed his number from known name and saved it with a sweet name.

Then you got up from the bed and took shower and got ready properly, wearing a beautiful dress and you went downstairs where you saw your brothers and your dad and finally Jungkook sitting, you went to them

Jin: Wohhh someone going on a date.

Yn: Oppa, Not going on a date, stop teasing.

Rm: so where are you going??

Yn: Ask to Jungkookie.

V: Hmmm Yn what a sweet name you have given to Jungkook, Jungkookie.

Yn: Oppa now stop teasing me.

Mr Kim: Okay now stop teasing her, Yn, Jungkook go hang out.

Jk: Okay, uncle.

Yn: Bye

You both came to a park in Jungkook's car. There was complete silence in the car, neither did you speak nor did he. Now even the sun had set and the park was also quiet because no one was there. You thought of breaking the silence.

Yn: Mmm Jungkook. *You called him*

Jk: Hmm *he hummed*

Yn: Don't pay attention to what my family members say, their only job is to tease me.

Jk: I don't mind, I loved it when they called our outing a date.

Yn: What, What is there to like about this? We are not on a date.

Jk: If I ask you to go on a date, will you go??

Yn: You have to convince me for that.

Jk: So what do I do???