𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

Your pov
He gave me heating pad and medicine and went away without saying anything. I just kept looking at him. At that time, only the thoughts of our past started wandering in my mind, then I met him for the first time. When I saw him for the first time and then started falling in love...............

Flashback started

Author pov
You were sitting near the bar counter drinking wine while everyone else there was dancing, talking, enjoying and romancing. You don't enjoy any party if your Tae Oppa is not there.

He was out of the country for a month for some business work and today this party is being held here with your dad's business partner because their project is successful.

You know your dad's business partner very well because he keeps meeting you but not his family, so you were not supposed to come here today but had to because he wanted to introduce you to his son.

You stood up from your place and came out of the mansion and stood there because you were not liking anything inside. You were standing there when suddenly you saw a boy who was standing near a car, staring you.

You looked around to see who he was staring at but there was no one there so you were sure he was staring at you

You looked around to see who he was staring at but there was no one there so you were sure he was staring at you. You maintained eye contact with him for a while and then you turned your eyes away.

When you looked towards him again, he was not there. You started looking around for him. When you did not see him, you went inside the mansion again. As soon as you got there, your dad came to you with his business partner. You bowed to them.

Mr Kim: Yn, you didn't meet your uncle today.

Yn: I am sorry uncle, how are you??

Mr Jeon: I am fine, child, I think you are getting bored here.

Yn: It's not like that Uncle, it's just that Tae Oppa is not here.

Mr Jeon: When you have so many Oppa, why do you miss Taehyung??

Mr Kim: She is addicted to him, she likes to be with him, not so much with Jin and Namjoon.

Yn: I'm not addicted.

Mr Kim: Fine, you're not addicted.

Mr Jeon: Would you like to meet another oppa different from your Tae Oppa, Jin Oppa and Namjoon Oppa??

Yn: Huh???

Mr Kim: Go upstairs to the guest hall there you will find everyone.

Yn: O-okay.

Mr Jeon: Go easy child they are all looking forward to meeting you don't be nervous everyone is very nice.

Yn: Ok, Uncle I am going.

Mr Kim: Go.

You took your steps up the stairs towards the hall and you reached there. You opened the door and went inside, you took a few steps forward and your eyes fell on only one person.