6.

"Kaha leke jaa rahe hai aap hame?" The man asked his beloved who was pulling him somewhere.

"You'll see," The other one said, turning around a bit to give him a smile.

The taller one just smiled, nodding his head as they walked through the forest, stepping on rocks and going through bushes.

"Ta-da," The shorter one beamed as they reached the place they were supposed to.

"Wow, it's beautiful," The other one mumbled, mesmerised by the beauty around him. The whole place was surrounded by different and different kinds of flowers. Butterflies flew freely around them, some sitting on top of the flowers.

"It is," The shorter one smiled, his eyes fixed on his beloved, "Not more than you though."

The taller chuckled, "You say that about everything,"

"Not my fault I haven't come across something as, forget more, beautiful as you."

"Mhm," The taller man smiled, pulling the other one close to himself, his smile widening as his beloved wrapped his arms around his neck.

"Well, I can say the same thing about you. Ye aasman, isme basne wale chaand, sitaare, ye phool, koi bhi cheez aapki khoobsurti ke saamne kuch bhi nahi." He added, his hands resting on the other's waist.

"Hmm, really?" The shorter one chuckled, amused.

"Yes, your highness,"

"Jaan, please don't call me that."

"What should I call you, then? Will mine work?" The taller one asked, smiling.

The other one smiled widely, pulling him a little closer to his face and whispering, "Bilkul, aapke hi to hai hum, hamesha ke liye,"

"Bhool mat jaiyega aap ye baat,"

"I can never," The shorter one mumbled, caressing the other's face gently.

"How did you found this place though?" The taller asked.

"Found this when I was patrolling around the forest once,"

"What about the swing?" The taller man asked, pointing to the pretty swing installed on a tree.

"I build that, for us, come," The shorter one smiled, holding his beloved's hand and leading him to the swing. Both of them sat on the swing, wrapping themselves in each other's warmth. Beautiful butterflies flew around them, the bright colours on their wings representing the type of world they wish for themselves, with each other, filled with love and only love.

"Shubman, Shubman, get up, we're here."

Shubman's eyes fluttered open to see Ishan looking at him.

"We've reached already,"

When did I sleep? Shubman wondered. That too on Ishan's shoulder!! His eyes widened slightly when he noticed his head was placed on Ishan's shoulder along with his hands that were still wrapped around the latter's body.

"Chalne ka irada hai aaj ki taarekh mein?" Ishan asked, snapping him out of his thoughts again.

"Yeah," Shubman mumbled, clearing his throat as he deattached himself from Ishan.

"Ah," Ishan hissed a little as he stretched the arm Shubman had slept on.

"Are you fine? You could have just woken me up." Shubman said, concerned.

Ishan smiled, "It's fine, sweetheart. Now let's go, the bus is almost empty."

Both of them took their bags, getting out of the bus along with the other students.

Shubman smiled to himself remembering the dream he had in the bus. He didn't know who these people in his dreams are but they for sure are cute. Adorable. Shubman also dream of having a love like this, a love so pure and profound. A bond that feels like home, a bond like no one else.

"What's up? What are you all smiley about?" Ishan asked, noticing him smiling to himself, "You were even smiling in your sleep."

"Nothing, just had a... nice dream," Shubman replied.

"Did you dream of me? 'Cause there's nothing more nice than me," Ishan winked.

Shubman chuckled, nodding, "Off course, there isn't."

-

Ishan looked up from his book when the door to his room opened. Since they had too many students to camp in the forest, their college decided to just book a hotel close to the forest so they could do tracking in the day (Rich college). Two students each were supposed to room together.

"Shubman? I thought I was rooming with Abhi?" Ishan asked, confused to see Shubman in his room with his bag.

"Well, yeah, you were," Shubman replied, closing the door behind him, "But your friend, Mayank, asked me to switch. Said he have some work with Abhishek,"

"And I definitely don't mind rooming with you," He added with a smile.

"I don't as well," Ishan replied, falling back on the bed.

"You know what," He mumbled after a while grabbing Shubman's attention, "I don't think they actually have any work or something."

"Matlab?" Shubman asked, taking a seat beside him on the bed.

"The thing is they like each other but they're too dumb, stupid, scaredy cats or whatever you wanna call it, to act on their feelings," Ishan muttered, shrugging.

"Really? Cool," Shubman smiled, "They actually look really cute together, don't they?"

"They do," Ishan nodded, "I just hope they'll talk and get together already. I'm getting really tired of seeing them pining over each other without making any move. I actually feel bad now,"

"Hmm, I think they will. After all, love always finds it's way back."

Ishan smiled,"It does."

-

"So, you said you have some work. What is it?" Abhishek asked, collapsing on the bed.

"Um," Mayank mumbled, thinking hard, "Um, our assignment, yeah, our assignment."

Abhishek chuckled, "We completed that two weeks ago."

"Uh, the next one. I'm talking about the next one,"

Abhishek raised an eyebrow at him, trying to hold back from bursting into laughter, "We don't have any assignment together, Mayu."

Mayank blinked, trying to think of something else, "We have that project sir gave us a week ago, don't we?"

"That is supposed to be a individual project," Abhishek pointed out.

"Also there's no way you're going to do the project while on a trip," He added, biting his lip to stop his smile from widening too much.

Mayank frowned, "Wait, let me think. There must be something else,"

"Goodness," Abhishek laughed, "Just say that you wanna share the room with me."

Mayank cleared his throat, his cheeks warming up as he glanced away from Abhishek.

"Do you mind?" He asked quietly after a second, stealing a glance at Abhishek.

Abhishek stared at him with a smile, his heart overflowing with fondness. He got up from the bed, engulfing the other in a hug. Mayank got stiff for a moment before he slowly wrapped his arms around him as well.

"Do you think I mind?" Abhishek asked, still holding him tightly.

"No," Mayank replied, his face smearing with a wide smile as he felt his heart thudding in his chest.

-

How are you guys liking this story so far? I hope it's not getting boring.