11.

"Abhi, get back here in the room for God's sake. You'll get sick." Mayank grumbled, getting up from the bed and approaching Abhishek in the balcony.

"Don't worry, nothing will happen," Abhishek muttered, leaning his face over the railing and feeling the raindrops falling on his face.

"I don't understand what's so nice about getting drenched in the rain?" Mayank muttered, leaning on the wall while crossing his arms.

"You know I love rain," Abhishek smiled, taking a step back to look at him properly, "Let's go to the rooftop, you'll see what's so nice about it,"

"No," Mayank said, walking back into the room.

"Please," Abhishek mumbled, following him inside and giving him his best puppy eyes.

"No," Mayank muttered again, grabbing a book to read as he flopped down on the bed.

"Okay, fine. I'm going by myself then," Abhishek rolled his eyes, walking out of the room.

"Wait, I'm coming as well," Mayank groaned, shooting him a glare but still following him.

"You don't have to if you don't want to," Abhishek smiled.

"Let's go," Mayank ignored what he said, grabbing his hand and striding towards the rooftop.

"Okay," Abhishek mumbled, biting back a smile.

Mayank stepped on the rooftop, shivering a bit as the cold rain touched his body. Standing on the railing, he closed his eyes, feeling the raindrops descending down his whole body. It wasn't that bad, he did feel his nerves calming down by the cold water along with the heavy breeze. It's not like he hate rain or something, he just don't like it that much.

He opened his eyes when he felt arms snaking around his waist as Abhishek engulfed him in a hug from behind, placing his chin on his shoulder and closing his eyes.

"What are you doing?" Mayank asked softly, eyes fixed on the man's face.

"Nothing," Abhishek replied, his eyes still closed, "See, rain is nice, right?"

"Hm, it's not bad, I guess," Mayank mumbled. He wasn't too sure about the rain but Abhishek's embrace definitely felt so good, it made him feel all warm and fuzzy even in the cold rain.

Feeling the constant eyes on him, Abhishek finally opened his own. His face warming up by the intense and unwavering gaze of Mayank as he muttered, "Stop staring at me,"

"Aur aisa kyu?" Mayank smiled, raising an eyebrow in a teasing manner.

"Just stop," Abhishek rolled his eyes, gently turning his face away.

Mayank chuckled, his hands settling on Abhishek's that were wrapped around his waist as he intertwined their fingers.

"Mayank?" Abhishek mumbled.

"Hm,"

"Thank you for always being here with me," Abhishek said, smiling.

Mayank furrowed his brows, "What's with this suddenly?"

"Nothing, really," Abhishek smiled, shaking his head, "Just want to let you know how important you are to me and that I appreciate you a lot,"

Mayank smiled, tilting his head a bit to meet Abhishek's eyes, "I know it already, baby," He muttered 'causing Abhishek's heart to skip a beat at the endearment.

"You're also really important to me," He added, turning around to face him completely and cupping his face, "So so much,"

Abhishek smiled widely, looking at him through his wet lashes, "I know,"