8.

"Get up, Shubman. We are supposed to be downstairs in fifteen minutes," Ishan muttered, fixing his hair in the mirror.

"Mmh, I am, in a minute," Shubman mumbled sleepily for the third time, again burying his head in the pillow.

"Are you getting up or should I dump some water on you?" Ishan deadpanned, finally turning towards him.

Shubman groaned, sitting up and rubbing his eyes, "It's your fault that I can't wake up,"

"Yeah, blame me for everything, why don't you?" Ishan mumbled, rolling his eyes.

Shubman huffed, "You were the one who dragged me out at night 'cause you wanted to roam in the jungle,"

"And you were the one who was like "let's be here for few a more minutes," Ishan imitated him, quite awfully so, while making air quotations with his fingers.

Shubman pouted.

Ishan chuckled, "Sweetheart, get up and I want you out of the bathroom in five minutes, okay?Come on, hurry up,"

"Yeah, yeah," Shubman sighed, finally getting up from the bed.

-

"Hey, Mayu? What's up?" Ishan smiled, approaching Mayank along with Shubman as they were slowly walking in the forest towards wherever they're professors were taking them.

"Oh, hey," Mayank smiled, tearing his eyes away from where they were stuck on Abhishek a few feets ahead of him.

"Oh, that's Mehak, right?" Ishan mumbled, looking at the girl Abhishek was talking to.

Mayank furrowed his brows, "You know her?"

"Yeah, she has a class with Abhi," Ishan replied, "Apparently, she likes him. You know she even confessed,"

Mayank frowned, not liking the information, "Really? What did Abhi say?"

"He told me he refused since he don't wanna be in a relationship at this point," Ishan shrugged, "But he do finds her cute,"

"Oh," Mayank mumbled, his eyes again going to Abhishek who was still talking to that girl, laughing with her occasionally.

"Okay, bye, I'll see you later," He added, jogging up to Abhishek prompting Ishan to let out a chuckle.

"Was any of what you told him true?" Shubman asked, slinging an arm around Ishan's shoulder.

Ishan looked at him, offended, "Of course, sweetheart. I do not lie. How can you even think that?"

Shubman raised an eyebrow, "Really?"

Ishan chuckled, "Well, no. I mean the confession part was true, Abhi thinking she's cute, not so much,"

"The only person Abhi think is cute is Mayank and only Mayank," He added.

"Wait, not even you?" Shubman shook his head in disapproval, "He kinda needs to get his eyes checked then. 'Cause you're the cutest," He muttered, winking at Ishan.

"Cheesy," Ishan giggled.

Shubman grinned, "Don't you just love it?"

"Oh, I do."

-

"Abhishek, do you...," Mayank started as he reached Abhishek before trailing off as he noticed (pretending to) the girl beside him.

"Oh, hey, you are?" Mayank smiled.

"Oh, this is Mehak," Abhishek introduced, "And Mehak, this is Mayank,"