7.

"Shubman," Ishan muttered, looking up from his phone as an idea suddenly struck his mind.

Shubman, who was looking through his bag to find something comfortable to wear for the night, looked up at him with an raised eyebrow.

"Come here," Ishan said, gesturing Shubman to come towards him quickly.

"Kya hua?" Shubman asked, keeping his bag aside and walking towards Ishan.

"Sit," Ishan muttered, pulling him down to sit beside himself, "Look" He said, showing his phone to Shubman.

"A map? What are we supposed to do with it?"

"It's the map of this place, we already know this hotel is surrounded by a big jungle, right?"

"Haa, so?"

"I just searched a little bit about this and you know there's not much dangerous animals around and the scenery is to die for."

Shubman frowned, "I don't understand Where's this going."

"Wanna go get some fresh air?" Ishan grinned.

"Wait, in the jungle? You've got to be kidding me." Shubman exclaimed, disbelief spreading on his face as he realised that Ishan actually wasn't kidding.

"Goodness, are you serious? You know, we are strictly instructed by the professor to not do any stupid shit," Shubman said, going back to get his clothes out.

"Dude, where's the joy in following instructions? Come on, it'll be fun."

"I don't relate to your definition of fun."

Ishan sighed, getting up from the bed and approaching Shubman, "Sneaking out is fun, you know. Have you never done it?" He asked, poking Shubman's shoulder.

"Yeah, in high school." Shubman exclaimed, "I'm not in high school anymore,"

"Exactly, that is why we gotta keep the kid inside us alive," Ishan beamed.

"Come on, don't be a fattu," He added, poking Shubman again, receiving a glare.

"Please, Meri Jaan," Ishan mumbled, fishing out his most useful weapon; his puppy eyes.

Shubman rolled his eyes, "Fine,"

"Great, grab your phone," Ishan smiled brightly, shoving his own phone in his pocket and grabbing Shubman's hand as they got out of the room.

"What are we even gonna do after sneaking out?" Shubman asked as they reached the ground floor.

"Just roam around, what else-"

"What are you both doing here?"

Ishan stopped talking midway, his eyes widening as well as Shubman's when they heard their professor's voice. They gulped, turning towards her.

"Wo hum- wo-"

"We were a bit hungry so we're just going to fetch some food, Mrs. Banerjee, " Ishan answered calmly even though he was freaking out inside.

Mrs. Banerjee looked at them for a few seconds before nodding and leaving them alone.

"God," Ishan breathed, grabbing Shubman's hand and running out of the hotel hastily.

They breathed heavily as they got out of the main door of the hotel.

Shubman giggled, "This was actually fun,"

"Told ya," Ishan winked.

Expect the road leading to the hotel, it was deep, dense forest everywhere. They walked more deep into the forest, cautiously. It was completely quiet, the only sounds being the breeze ruffling the tree leaves, the dry leaves crunching beneath their feet and the sounds of different typs of insects.