14.

Ishan was standing in his balcony, eyes closed as he felt the drizzle of rain on his face, mind easing into a relaxed state as he breathed in the fresh air, smell of wet soil engulfing his senses. Oh, how much he loves this smell.

He heard the click of the door opening before arms engulfed him from behind, scooping him in a gentle and warm embrace. Sweet fragrance of roses clouded his senses, it was his own body wash but somehow it smelled.....more good, perhaps? It was probably because of Shubman, everything seems more good to Ishan as soon as Shubman comes in the picture. He definitely loves this smell more.

"Shubi, what are you doing, baby?" Ishan asked, softly stroking his hands that were wrapped around his waist.

Shubman had came over to his place to hang out but then the heavy rain started and Ishan insisted for him to stay the night. Maybe him wanting to spend more time with Shubman was a bigger reason than rain. And how can Shubman ever say no to him? Secretly (not really, he's obvious), he was also very excited to stay back, to be with Ishan a little longer.

"Nothing," Shubman mumbled, tightening his hold around Ishan and burying his face in his neck, water dripping down his wet hair onto Ishan's shoulder.

Ishan sucked in a sharp breath, squeezing his eyes shut as he felt Shubman's lips against his skin, the latter's warm breath tickling his neck. He heaved a shaky breath, his heartbeat fastening as he felt goosebumps all over his skin.

"What happened, Ish?" Shubman murmured against his skin and Ishan felt like literal electricty went down his spine.

Ishan gulped, "Nothing,"

Shubman furrowed his brows, pulling back from the hug and turning Ishan around to face him, "Are you okay?" He asked, eyes filled with concern.

"Yeah, I am," Ishan mumbled, shaking his head to get his thoughts straight, "It's just...... you being this close is doing things to my heart," He admitted, breathlessly.

Shubman blinked before a subtle smirk broke out on his lips, "Is it?" He whispered, leaning closer to Ishan's face who's eyes widened, "I never knew I had such an effect on you, Jaan," Whispering near his ear, Shubman pulled back with an innocent smile.

Ishan chuckled breathlessly, his face painted crimson, "Well, good that you do now,"

"Huh? Do what?" Shubman blinked, confused.

Is he the same man from a second ago? Ishan thought.

"Know that you have such an effect on me, idiot," He laughed, gently pushing him away to walk back to the room. However Shubman held him back.

"What now?" Ishan asked.

"Nothing," Shubman smiled cutely before engulfing him in a big hug, swaying themselves side to side. Ishan chuckled, running a hand down his back.

"Aren't you sleepy, baby?" Ishan asked, pulling back, "'Cause I am,"

"No," Shubman pouted, "I just wanna hug you more,"

Ishan smiled, ruffling his hair, "We can cuddle while sleeping, is that fine?"

Shubman grinned widely, shooting him a thumbs up.

Both of them got settled on the bed, wrapping themselves in each other's warmth. Ishan ran his fingers through Shubman's half wet hair, providing him with a soothing feeling clearly indicated by the way the latter sighed contentedly, snuggling closer to him.

"Ish?" Shubman spoke.

"Hm?"

"Where's my forehead kiss?" He asked.