9.

"You need to thank me, I saved your ass from getting punished," Ishan mumbled, rolling his eyes.

"Of course, you did. We're extremely grateful to you, your highness," Abhishek drawled, bowing his head dramatically while Mayank just rolled his eyes.

Fortunately they were able to come back before their professor started to check if everyone was present. The sun was about to set and the weather was getting more chilly by the second. They had ignited a campfire as all the students settled around it in their own different groups.

"Where were you anyway?" Shubman asked.

"We were planning to jump off a cliff," Mayank giggled.

"God, that's not funny," Abhishek frowned, smacking him on the arm, "We were just around here only, sitting in an open and beautiful place, aise hi,"

Shubman nodded, rubbing his hands together as he shivered a little by the cold breeze, "God, it's getting cold,"

Ishan glanced at him for a second before wrapping an arm around him and pulling him closer to himself, "Better now, sweetheart?"

Shubman blinked up at him, his heart skipping a beat, "Hm, better," He mumbled quietly.

Abhishek leaned closer to Mayank, whispering, "Seems like a new love story is blooming, doesn't it?"

"It does," Mayank chuckled.

"Vaise, Abhi I'm cold too," He added, pouting for the exaggerated extra effect.

Abhishek made a face, pushing him away gently, "You're wearing a goddamn jacket,"

"So what?" Mayank continued to pout, "I'm still cold,"

Abhishek shrugged, smiling innocently, "Well, then do something about it,"

"Fine," Mayank huffed, about to get up, "I'll go hug someone else,"

"Pagal-wagal hai kya?" Abhishek exclaimed, pulling him back. Playfully glaring at the man, he opens his arms, "Fine, come here,"

Mayank smiled happily, immediately snuggling to his side. Abhishek chuckled, shaking his head and tightening his hold around Mayank.

Meanwhile, Ishan kept brushing his fingers through Shubman's hair softly, smiling, the latter sighed, his body relaxing completely as he snuggled more closer to Ishan.

"Are you sleeping, sweetheart?" Ishan asked softly, gently swiping the hair away from Shubman's forehead.

"No," Shubman mumbled, his eyes still closed, "But I won't mind sleeping. I'm tired and your arms seems like the most perfect and cosy place to sleep," He muttered, burying his face completely in Ishan's neck, his voice coming out muffled because of that.

Ishan laughed softly, running a hand down his back, "You can sleep if you want to. I'll wake you up when it's time to leave,"

"Aap na humse aisi meethi meethi baate karna band keejiye," A man, quite tall per se, said to the other one, a little shorter than him, standing a few feet away from him.

"Aur aisa kyu?" The other man asked, leaving the reigns of his horse and walking closer to the taller one.

"Agar hume aapse mohabbat ho gayi to?" The taller male asked, playfully narrowing his eyes at the other one, "To kya karenge aap?"

"Baaki to hume pata nahi par itna keh sakte hai ki," The shorter one smiled, taking one more step closer to him, "Pachtayenge nahi aap,"

"Accha, aisa hai kya?" The taller one asked with a chuckle.

"Ji bilkul,"

"Hm, bhool mat jaiyega ki aapne ye kaha tha," The taller one muttered, a soft smile spreading on his lips.