19.

“Ooh, wow, finally the love birds are out, huh,” Abhishek teased as soon as Shubman and Ishan came out of the room. 

Ishan blushed a bit but rolled his eyes at him as he and Shubman took a seat on the couch, right beside each other. 

“Honestly, I get the feeling guys,” Abhishek mumbled, trying to act innocent but the teasing was evident in his tone, “But next time consider locking the door you know,” 

Ishan groaned, his face flushing with embarrassment, “Shut up, Abhi,” 

“Yeah, let's focus on the task at hand, no?” Shubman suggested, desperately trying to steer the conversation to some other topic. 

Abhishek chuckled, having too much fun teasing them, “Well, I've been waiting for that for so long, you two were the one who was rather focusing on each other's lips.” 

“For the love of God, Abhishek, please let's talk about something else,” Shubman mumbled, quite literally pleading, his cheeks flushed red.

“Okay, okay,” Abhishek chuckled, “So I have an idea that might just be perfect,” 

“Go on,” 

“Let's just arrange a small party without too many people,” Abhishek started, his lips curling up in a gentle smile as he thought how happy his boyfriend would be by this idea, “And we can also call his parents,” 

“Oh, yeah, that's actually perfect, he would definitely love it,” Shubman smiled. 

“It has been long since he last visited home,” Ishan muttered softly. With the busy life of college, it was hard to go visit family, he was sure Mayank would love this surprise as he and also all of them, misses their family a lot. 

“Then it's final, I'll talk to his parents,” Abhishek smiled, “We can arrange everything here in my apartment only,” 

“It can be like a small, intimate gathering. Oh, I'm already excited,” Ishan said. They discussed some more things before Ishan and Shubman decided to take their leave.

Shubman got onto his bike, gesturing Ishan to sit behind him. Ishan complied, sitting behind him and placing his hand on Shubman's shoulder.

The bike raced through the almost empty road, cold night breeze brushing through them, messing with their hair. Ishan wrapped his arms around Shubman, placing his chin on his shoulder. 

Shubman couldn't help the huge smile that pulled his lips, “Do you want me to drop you home?” 

“No, I'm going with you,” Ishan mumbled, placing a feathery kiss on the nape of Shubman's neck. 

Shubman's breath got caught in his throat, his grip on the bike handle tightening, “Ish,” He mumbled, already feeling like all the breath was knocked out of his lungs. The effect Ishan has on him can be pretty mind-boggling sometimes, even for him.

“Yes, Meri Jaan?” Ishan smiled, his lips still lingering along Shubman's skin.

 “Don't do that,” Shubman whispered, trying to remind his brain that it's not the time to fall into that particular lovely haze, even though his mind told him to just stop the bike, throw his head back and let Ishan trail his kisses more down his flesh.

“Why? Is it distracting?” Ishan smiled against his skin, he could feel the goosebumps forming on Shubman's neck against his own lips. 

“Yes, it is very distracting,” Shubman huffed, shaking his head as if trying to clear his mind, “Don't do that, otherwise I might crash into something aur hum dono toot-phoot jayenge.”