CHAPTER 1&2

🥵I'M YOUR DOOM; KITTEN🥵
     {I Would Rather Die...}

PROLOGUE.

    ‼️ DON'T COPY OR REPOST ‼️

By: Summer Gold R.

Jericho Brown is the school most popular boy,He's got the looks but he's not the most popular just because of that,the main reason why he's popular is his ability to make three girls cry on the same day.

Don't judge with his innocent looking face,yes his face is damn too innocent to have such attitudes of his.

His face screams perfection,and that's the weakness of the girls.

He's a crazy Casanova,it should be an official statement for girls to stay away from Jericho Brown but still they never stop flocking over him like lost sheep,giving him more rooms to break more hearts.

Aside being a Casanova,he's the school biggest enemy,he's the type who does things only to make himself happy not minding if anyone gets hurt in the process.

He cares less about people's feelings.

Some says he grew up where there was no love,because absolutely that word is missing and weird in Jericho's dictionary.

He's the only one you will find countless bad habits in his hands.

In a word,Jericho live his life only the way he wants not giving a damn about anything in the world.

It would have been so perfect when an innocent girl came into his life,if only she's not off his limit. Someone he shouldn't dare to stay close with,but even though Jericho tried his best not to get close to her,she kept on coming and coming until he was unable to resist any longer.

Why is she off-limit?

Then find out in this sweet one you don't want to miss out for anything.

***

🥵I'M YOUR DOOM; KITTEN🥵
      {I Would Rather Die...}

CHAPTER 1&2

     ‼️ DON'T COPY OR REPOST ‼️

By: Summer Gold R.

4PM~PARIS, THE SCOTT'S MANSION*

A grey jeep entered the big compound and finally stopped right in front of the building.

"We are here young miss" The driver said and Marigold yawned tiredly,flight all the way from Korea down here wasn't easy at all,she wanted to pass out.

She lived with her granny in Korea since she was ten,but just two months ago,her granny died. She had to wait up to this moment because of her university entrance exam and finally got admission into the most popular school here in Paris. 

"Daebak!!" She groaned almost forgetting the little white kitten on her laps.

"Oh Milky,we are home" She carried her and opened the door,as soon as she stepped down,she saw her mom coming out. The driver was already offloading her things from the car booth.

"Mom!!" Marigold immediately dropped Milky and ran to her.

"Baby!! I missed you!" Mrs Scott screamed,hugging her tightly.

"I missed you too mom,a lot" Marigold pouted.

They broke the hug and Mrs Scott cupped her cheeks.

"Baby got cuter than the last time I saw you,you're so cute,my baby" She hugged her again.