CHAPTER 53&54

🥵I'M YOUR DOOM; KITTEN🥵
      ( I Would Rather Die... )

CHAPTER 53&54

    ‼️ DON'T COPY OR REPOST ‼️     

By, Summer Gold R.

Complete my requirements before 9pm tomorrow if next chapter is needed.

A finger already slides into Marigold's pussy when suddenly they heard the door opening.

They both stopped at once and their eyes widened.

Jericho immediately jumped off the bed and slided under the bed,Marigold covered herself properly.

Mrs Scott came in.

"Oh....mom" She smiled,tensely.

"Baby,I thought you were sleeping already" Mrs Scott smiled.

"Yeah I was....just about to" Marigold muttered.

"Goodnight kiss" Mrs Scott pecked her cheeks.

"Goodnight mom" She smiled nervously.

Mrs Scott went out of the room,Marigold immediately rushed to the door and locked it before sighing out loudly.

"Come out" She muttered.

Jericho raised his head and their eyes met,they both chuckled and climbed the bed at once,they took their old position again and they started kissing.

Jericho broke the kiss and helped her take off her nightwear,he threw it off and she helped him off his own shirt.

"You missed me right?" Jericho asked,seeing her craving face.

"Badly.....I'm scared I might get addicted but I already am" Marigold mumbled,she kissed his chest,also touching and rubbing it.

"Fuck,I want to eat you up again" Jericho whispered.

"Don't make noise or we are both dead" He whispered again before widening her thighs.

Marigold bite her lips,and swallowed,his touch already doing crazy shits to her body.

She inhaled deeply when Jericho's tongue slides into her pussy.

"You're killing me" She groaned,closing her eyes,her waist whining in different direction as he made her his meal,licking her up perfectly.

He inserted two fingers inside her,together with his tongue at a time,he was finger fucking her,then licking up her juice all at once.

Marigold was struggling just too hard to control her moans.

"Tiger....I....don't think I can hold it ....anymore" she got hold of his hair.

"Come for me baby....come on" Jericho muttered and kissed her kissy lips.

"Fuck!!" Marigold grabbed the bedspread and threw her head backward,releasing all her juices into his mouth.

"Gawd...gawd..." She was breathing heavily.

Jericho raised his head,his hair covering his eyes completely,giving him the hot bad boy look.

"Come here" Marigold grabbed him and pulled him on the bed,he lay down flatly.

Marigold undid his belt and pulled down his trouser.

"Someone is getting bad" Jericho teased.

"You taught me" Marigold said and got on top of him.

"What If....I get pregnant? We are not using any protection" She suddenly said.

"I won't deny the baby" Jericho muttered.