CHAPTER 17&18

🥵I'M YOUR DOOM; KITTEN🥵
      (I Would Rather Die... )

CHAPTER 17&18

    ‼️ DON'T COPY OR REPOST ‼️

By, Summer Gold R.

Complete my requirements if you need the next chapter.

"I can't hear that" Jericho said.

"I want to....." The remaining words seized to come out from her throat as something soft landed on her lips.

Her eyes grew even wider.

Jericho Brown just kissed her!!

Jericho only kissed her shortly before pulling back,Her eyes still remain widened.

Marigold jumped out of his laps and swallowed.

"What....was that?" She stuttered.

"What was what?" Jericho stood up.

"You...." She touched her lips.

Jericho slide his hands into his pocket.

"Forget about it" He mumbled and walked out of the library.

"What? Forget about it?" Marigold swallowed and batted her lashes in disbelief. He just took her first kiss and asked her to forget about it??

"Jerk" She mumbled sadly and also left.

Getting out of the library,she fell in Catalina and Paige hands and she stopped immediately.

"I knew I was going to catch you after all" Catalina said,looking at her with mean glares.

She started walking toward Marigold who also moved back.

"When are you going to start staying away from Jericho?" Catalina asked.

"When are you going to disappear from his sight you young bitch!" Catalina yelled.

Paige chuckled,watching with crossed arms.

Marigold looked around and everywhere is empty,she can't possibly talk back for her own good.

"Now you can't talk? Why? Your saviors aren't here?" Catalina asked.

"You're making a mistake if you are trying to bully me" Marigold said.

Catalina grabbed her hair.

"Ahh!" Marigold screamed.

"Repeat what you said,I'm making a mistake?! Do you know who I am?!!"

"Don't get on my bad side kid,this is just a warning,you won't like it next time so you better run whenever you see what's mine,understood?!!" Catalina yelled and released her hair roughly almost making her fall.

They left,leaving her there.

Marigold swallowed and bite her lips,trying not to cry,but in the end,the tears fell.

Her phone started ringing and she checked,she immediately wiped her tears and cleared her throat when she saw that it was Xavier.

"You're not home? I thought you came home already" Xavier said.

"I left with my friends,don't worry about me. I will be home soon" Marigold said.

"Be careful" Xavier said.

She hung up and left school.

*

AIRPORT*

👥 Holly!!!