CHAPTER 25&26

🥵I'M YOUR DOOM; KITTEN🥵
      { I Would Rather Die... }

CHAPTER 25~26

Written By, Summer Gold R.
••••••

NOTE: I ONLY POST WHEN YOU COMPLETE MY LIKES, COMMENTS AND SHARES. LIKE BEFORE YOU READ,DROP YOUR OWN COMMENT,REPLY TO MY COMMENTS AND KINDLY SHARE.

I'M STILL BANNING GHOST READERS,GOOD LUCK.
••••••

WARNING: ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS NOVEL IS PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT LAW. ANY UNAUTHORIZED REPRODUCTION,DISTRIBUTION OR  TRANSMISSION OF THIS WORK IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. ⚠️

                      ••••••••••••

          { NOTHING SPECIAL }

<RESTROOM>

Marigold dried her hands and gazed into the mirror, ensuring she looked flawless before exiting the restroom. As she stepped out, Sawyer was waiting for her, her eyes crinkling at the corners as she smiled.

"Ready to get back to the party?" She asked and Marigold nodded.

"What you did to Catalina was out of jealousy right?" Sawyer asked and Marigold blinked,of course Sawyer is right but she can't admit,what if her brother is around somewhere??

"Don't bother,let's just go back" Sawyer said,offering her a hand.

Marigold took it, and they strolled together, the music and laughter growing louder as they approached the party hall. As they entered, Marigold's eyes scanned the room, and her eyes fell on Alice.

Her supposed friend, was cozied up with Shawn and his friends, laughing and sipping drinks like they were old pals.

"Looks like Alice is getting along with Shawn now" Sawyer observed.

"Who's he?" Marigold asked.

"Her crush" Sawyer grinned.

Marigold's eyes flashed with shock but she said nothing, her gaze fixed on the group. Sawyer followed her stare, her expression unreadable.

"You're so pretty Alice" One of Shawn's friends said,trying to shake hands with her.

"Stop it" Shawn snapped,pushing him off gently.

Alice's smile faltered, and she excused herself, her eyes darting between Marigold and Sawyer.

"Hey, guys! I was just... uh... catching up with Shawn and his friends," Alice stammered, her voice laced with shyness.

"Hmmmmm" Sawyer and Marigold said at a time and they all laughed.

"He's really nice,I didn't imagine that" Alice smiled.

"You're head over heels for him" Sawyer chuckled.

"Where's Yuna by the way?" Alice asked.

Marigold already turned around to check on Jericho but he was nowhere in the party hall again.

Shawn excused himself from the group and made his way to the outdoor patio, where Jericho was puffing on a cigarette, lost in thought. The dim lighting and soft music created a tranquil atmosphere, a welcome respite from the vibrant party inside.

"Hey, man, what's on your mind?" Shawn asked, nodding towards the cigarette.

Jericho exhaled a stream of smoke, his eyes squinting slightly. "Who are you?" He requested.

"Seriously? You don't know who I am?" Shawn asked.

"Are you that important that I should know you?" Jericho looked at him,already looking so pissed from the crazy pride.