CHAPTER 67&68

🥵I'M YOUR DOOM; KITTEN🥵
      ( I Would Rather Die... )

CHAPTER 67&68

    ‼️ DON'T COPY OR REPOST ‼️     

By, Summer Gold R.

Read❗::Honestly I wanted to keep quiet and watch you all joke with my likes,comments and even shares but you are doing too much right now coz I don't understand again.

It takes you almost 24hrs to complete the likes and comments,and the shares.

Should I reduce the way I post here so everyone will have enough rest? 🙄

I won't say more than this,like this post before reading,reply to my comments and drop your own comments so we won't have any problem here for the remaining chapters of this book.

"Dissociative Amnesia" The Doctor pronounced.

Everyone stared at him in total confusion.

"What does that mean?" Franco asked.

"It's a type of memory loss where the victim forgets important information about himself,often as a result of traumatic or painful experiences" The Doctor explained and there was silence.

"He must have really forgotten he has a girlfriend" The Doctor added and Marigold could hear her head banging like it would come off her throat.

"Then..when do you think he's going to regain his memory back?" Yuna asked.

"Sometimes it takes weeks,but it might also take few months. But I will advice you not to force it on him,it might be dangerous for his mental health" The Doctor said.

Tears rolled down Marigold's eyes and she ran out of the office,Yuna ran after her.

Franco and Xavier went out just after them.

"Franco" Nadia called from the back.

Franco turned and faced her,Xavier left.

"I'm so glad you're totally fine now" She said and ran to hug him,Franco held her as he almost lost his balance with the way she rushed into him.

He stood still without moving.

After a while she broke the hug and smiled.

"When are you getting discharged?" She asked.

"Tomorrow,but I don't see a good reason why I'm still here,I'm totally fine" Franco muttered as they walked.

"You scared everyone,totally. I'm sorry I wasn't here when you woke up,I had an important project in school" She muttered.

"It wasn't necessary you were here" Franco said and she sighed.

"Son" Mrs Jenkins showed up.

"You're finally here,I'm hungry" Franco touched his tummy like a child.

"I know,I prepared a lot" she smiled,showing him the bag in her hand.

"I love you" Franco smiled.

Mrs Jenkins looked at Nadia and she bowed.

"Oh...I saw you once or twice when he was still unconscious" She said. .

"Yes ma'am" She smiled.

"Would you like to eat together?" Mrs Jenkins asked.

"I don't mind" Nadia immediately said and Franco looked at her.

"You're not in a hurry?" He asked.

"No I'm not,I have a lot of time" She replied and took the bag from his mom,they started going,leaving Franco.