CHAPTER 71&72

🥵I'M YOUR DOOM; KITTEN🥵
      ( I Would Rather Die... )

CHAPTER 71&72

    ‼️ DON'T COPY OR REPOST ‼️     

By, Summer Gold R.

Like,comment and share for next chapter.

MINUTES LATER*

"I still can't believe you're finally back" Marigold said with her eyes closed as she hugged Jericho from the back,they just finished eating and he's doing the dishes.

"How about you allow me finish up first before flirting?" Jericho asked and she shook her head.

"You don't even know how much I miss you"

"Of course I know,and I miss you too" Jericho removed the kitchen glove and faced her.

"Let's go upstairs,I will just leave it for the maid" He said.

"The maid? You finally have a maid?" Marigold asked.

"I've always had one,I just don't like her living with me,so she comes here to cook and clean,then leaves in the evening" Jericho explained and carried her in a bridal style.

"Are we seriously going to stay home all day? Don't you wanna go out?" He asked as he started climbing the stairs.

"No I just want to be here with you,and besides you wouldn't want your fans disturbing us once they set their eyes on you,,your mask wouldn't work you Know? They recognizes you even with the mask on now" Marigold said and Jericho nodded.

They returned to the bedroom and both lay down side by side on the bed.

"Should I tell you something?" Jericho asked and Marigold raised her head.

"Yes"

"The song....NEW GIRL...was for you" Jericho confessed and her eyes grew wide.

"For me??" She asked again and Jericho nodded.

"I actually thought you might get suspicious since you're a fan too,but you got no clue at all,,wasn't it obvious?" Jericho asked.

Marigold grabbed her phone and went to her playlist,she played the song,looking at the lyrics at the same time.

Then it became dawn on her,,it's actually so obvious but she was too...wait she can't blame herself,who would ever imagined that the singer she was dying for his songs was the same bad boy she was crushing on? Nah!

She dropped her phone and climbed on him,she pressed her lips on his and kissed him slowly.

"You look so beautiful up close" Jericho said in a low deep voice,sounding Sexy in Marigold's ears.

"You too" She smiled and placed her head on his cheek.

Jericho started rubbing her back too.

"Are you sleeping?" He asked after five minutes of silence.

"No,I'm just enjoying your scent,I missed it so much" Marigold mumbled and he smiled.

"Oh I forgot to tell you...mom actually wanted me to invite you over to our house...for dinner. You don't mind right?" She raised her head.

"Don't she..hate me now?" Jericho asked.

"What do you mean hate you? She doesn't,I'm going to tell her you will come over on Wednesday night,is that okay?"

"Today is Saturday so...I still have three days to prepare myself,Good" He said.

Marigold smiled and pecked his lips again before sleeping on him once again.