CHAPTER 47&48

🥵I'M YOUR DOOM; KITTEN🥵
      ( I Would Rather Die... )

CHAPTER 47&48

    ‼️ DON'T COPY OR REPOST ‼️

By, Summer Gold R.

Don't play with my likes and comments,If you really need the next chapter tomorrow. Don't get it delayed,or we rest.

"What did you just...say?" Jericho asked like he just heard a ghost's voice.

"Why are you acting surprised? You said you don't like soft girls" Marigold mumbled with her innocent eyes.

"So what?"

"Meaning you love hard girls,big girls,I've seen with alot of girls,they are all sexy and........"

"Stop it" Jericho muttered and climbed down from the bed.

"Are you angry? I'm just trying to be....."

"Trying to be what? Are you my girlfriend or my former sluts?" Jericho snapped and she kept quiet.

"I said I don't like soft girls,fine...I wasn't referring to this,I was just trying to tell you not to allow others bully you. Sexy girls? What the fuck are you talking about? If I wanted to date all those girls,I would have done that a long time ago,you don't have to start acting this way because you want to live up to my expectations,,you're perfect,and ...sexy your own way,gosh you're making me talk too much,this is not the real me" Jericho groaned.

Marigold pouted and moved closer to him.

"I'm sorry,you sound angry"

Jericho sighed and pulled her into a hug.

"I like it better when you act cute this way...I fell for you because you're innocent,naive and cute,and...brave,fearless...not because You're sexy,where did you get that mentality? And who said you're not sexy? Do you even know how bad you got me that day at the club when you refused to talk to me?"

Marigold broke the hug and grinned to his face.

"Really? I got you really bad?" She gave a naughty smirk.

"Forget it,I'm hungry" Jericho mumbled and turned toward the door.

She ran after him and jumped on his back.

"Tell me and I will come down" she said.

Jericho adjusted her properly on his back.

"Not like you've got some weight to be scared of" He said.

"Hey!! That's harsh! I'm not that slim!" Marigold yelled.

"Really? In what way?" Jericho asked.

"I have quite some thick thighs,my boobs are average,not small,and my butt too......"

"Stop!" Jericho screamed.

"Gosh you're frustrating my life,is that the only way you can describe how not too slim you are?" He asked.

"How else....am I supposed to explain...."

"So if another guy ask you such question,you will start mentioning your thighs,boobs and butt? For what reason......"

"You're taking this too far,I don't think a random guy would just walk up to me ask me such...we are having this discussion because you're my boyfriend and I climbed your back,I wouldn't climb on just anyone's back aside my brother and my brother wouldn't ask such,even if he does,I won't mention those places" Marigold said.