CHAPTER 37&38

🥵I'M YOUR DOOM; KITTEN🥵
      ( I Would Rather Die... )

CHAPTER 37~38

    ‼️ DON'T COPY OR REPOST ‼️

By, Summer Gold R.

This is the beginning of a new week,let's improve on the engagements,as always,Like before reading,drop a comment after reading and reply to my comments,very necessary.

Complete my requirements and we are all good,do you want me to post everyday this week? Then do the needful,no delay.

"Marigold!!!" Yuna and Alice screamed as soon as they saw her in Jericho's arms,other students who heard about her missing also rushed to the scene,they all gasped.

👥 What happened?

👥 Why is Jericho shirtless?

👥 Marigold's face,did something happened?

👥 Isn't that blood?!!

👥 But then,why's Jericho so fucking hot?

👥 Gosh,those abs!

👥 His tattoos makes me horny!

"Gosh they are crazy" Yuna scoffed.

Xavier and Richard ran to the scene last,Xavier was breathing heavily and his brain almost stopped working for a minute when he saw Marigold's face.

He moved closer

"What....happened to your face?" He asked,touching her face with trembling hands.

Before Marigold could find her voice,they heard someone crawling on the ground,everyone's face turned at a time and the guy who tried to harass Marigold came into view,struggling to breathe,blood still spilling from his mouth.

Everyone gasped with wide eyes,Catalina covered her mouth with her palm,not believing her eyes.

👥 What the heck?

👥 He look dead.

👥 I think he hurt Marigold.

"What did that bastard did to my sister?!" Xavier yelled.

Marigold tapped Jericho to drop him and he did,she moved closer to Xavier and touched him.

"It's fine,I'm okay now. Jericho was......."

"What happened to your clothes? What did he try to do with you?" Xavier cut her off.

Marigold swallowed and bit her lips.

"You can ask her later,just take her home. I called the cops already" Jericho muttered and Xavier looked at him,their eyes locked.

Xavier looked away and carried Marigold again,taking her away. Richard and Jericho also exchanged glances.

"Here" Franco gave his hoodie to Jericho.

"Thanks"Jericho took it from him and wore it before turning to the guy still struggling on the ground.

"What did you do to him?" Shawn asked.

"Just one kick,he's weak" Jericho mumbled.

Shawn and Franco chuckled.

About five minutes later,the cops arrived and the guy was taken away,straight to the hospital but with cuffs in his hands. Jericho followed and was questioned as well.

"So you mean you only kicked him once?" The cops had asked him.

"Did you find any other bruises on his body? And besides,the victim should be your business right now not that motherfucker" Jericho had replied them.