CHAPTER 55&56

🥵I'M YOUR DOOM; KITTEN🥵
      ( I Would Rather Die... )

CHAPTER 55&56

    ‼️ DON'T COPY OR REPOST ‼️     

By, Summer Gold R.

Complete my requirements before 9pm tomorrow if next chapter is needed.

The concert went on and on for almost three hours,the fans wouldn't stop drooling over Noir's face.

They sang with him all his songs line by lines,the concert was fun and sweet till it came to an end.

Jericho was walked out toward the van by bodyguards,the fans still waiting outside for him to show up,as soon as they saw him,they started screaming,running after him.

👥 Noir!!!!

👥 Please your signature please!!!

👥 You're so handsome!!

"Honestly,I feel like i'm dreaming" Yuna mumbled,watching the whole scene,the fans almost pushing them out of the way.

"To think we see him almost everyday in school and I can't even tell that he's my Noir!! How!!!" Alice cried out.

"Where's Merigold?" Sawyer asked.

"Seriously? You just realized? She left immediately the concert came to an end" Alice muttered.

"Seriously,this is crazy" Yuna said,showing them her phone screen.

# Noir's_real_face

is currently trending at number on in all social media platforms across the world.

His pictures all over the Internet with  crazy comments.

*He's so hot!!*

*Those eyes!!*

*Oh my Noir!*

*Our Noir has a sexy dark mole on his face!! Noted!!!*

*Don't tell me my Noir is a bad boy,he looks like one!!*

*How can he be so handsome?!*

*Who would hide this kind of face under a mask?!! It's a sin!!!!*

"This is insane,even TV stations aren't left out" Sawyer muttered.

"What do you expect? But I'm curious,why would he hide it so much that even his friends doesn't know a thing?"

"I want to know too" Yuna sighed.

The bodyguards made sure Jericho was safe enough till he entered into the van,Holly was already inside and immediately the driver took off.

Bodyguards followed in other cars behind them.

"Hi" Holly smiled at him.

"Where are we going now?" Jericho asked Sky who was sitting in the front seat.

"We booked an hotel already..."

"Why hotel?" Jericho asked.

"We can't go to your house right now,there's probability that some fans are following us right now,they can't know your house or it's going to be a problem" Sky said and Jericho sighed out tiredly.

"This is what I don't want" He mumbled.

"Don't worry you will get used to it" Holly said and touched his arm,Jericho looked at her and pushed off her hand.

"Stop it" He said.

*

ANNIE'S PLACE*

Annie came down from her car and walked to the door,she input the password and entered.