CHAPTER 23&24

🥵I'M YOUR DOOM; KITTEN🥵
        ( I Would Rather Die... )

CHAPTER 23&24

    ‼️ DON'T COPY OR REPOST ‼️

By, Summer Gold R.

Note: I only post when you complete my likes,comments and shares,I won't remind you to do it.

Like before reading,Drop your own comment,reply to my comments and kindly share.

I'm still banning ghost readers,good luck.

HOURS LATER*

Marigold opened her eyes and found herself in a strange room,she sat up slowly and immediately checked the time,it's midnight already.

"Damn" she mumbled and looked around.

"Is this....Jericho's place?" She uttered and walked toward the door. She went out of the room,she was going downstairs before but suddenly heard a sound coming from the other angle which she immediately followed.

She got to somewhere like an open Balcony and there she saw Jericho's back,he was standing there,the smoke from his weed moving in zigzag direction intp the air.

A smile escaped her lips forgetting that she was supposed to be home at the moment.

"Tiger" She called and Jericho turned.

"You're awake" He muttered and she walked closer.

"You brought me to your house?" She grinned.

"Is there a problem with that....."

"You said you don't like taking girls to your house,does that mean I'm the first?" She asked.

Jericho cleared his throat and looked away.

"Come on,tell me....I'm the first right?" Marigold grabbed his arm.

"It's just.....payments for stealing your first kiss" Jericho muttered and Marigold pouted.

"I see" She took her lips in.

"Should I take you home?" Jericho asked.

"No,I will just take whatever punishment comes tomorrow" She sighed,leaning on the stair rail.

"I love this place,I can see the city lights" She said.

Jericho just smokes without saying anything,she looked up at him.

"Do you smoke like this everytime?"

"Yeah" Jericho replied and she took her lips in.

"Why aren't you sleeping? It's quite late" she asked.

"It's not a choice" Jericho replied.

"Huh? Do you have insomnia?"

"Something like that" Jericho puffed out a thick smoke and Marigold coughed.

He looked at her and she immediately tried to control her cough.

"Its not because of your smoke,it's the cold" Marigold said and then coughed again.

Jericho crushed the weed and dropped it into the ashtray.

"You should go back to sleep,you passed out earlier....do you have cold?" He asked.

"Oh......yeah" Marigold mumbled.

"Then why did you entered the rain with me? Why do you care so much....."

"Don't try to push me away again" She cut in and Jericho sighed.

"I don't want to have a problem with your brother"