CHAPTER 69&70

🥵I'M YOUR DOOM; KITTEN🥵
      ( I Would Rather Die... )

CHAPTER 69&70

    ‼️ DON'T COPY OR REPOST ‼️     

By, Summer Gold R.

Like,comment and share for next chapter.

11PM, NOIR'S MANSION*

Jericho came downstairs and met Marigold still sleeping on the couch,a Doctor already came to check her after she fainted and it was confirmed that she will be awake soon.

"Why is she not waking up?" Jericho muttered and dropped the glass of wine in his hand on the table,he moved closer and sighed when he saw that she was shaking,he touched her body and she was so cold.

"Hey...What's her name?" He bit his lips and suddenly remembered.

"Marigold? Marigold" He called,trying to wake her up but she didn't open her eyes.

There's no heater in the living room,so he had no choice than to take her upstairs. He carried her in a bridal style and stared at her face closely. He went upstairs with her and entered into his bedroom,he placed her on the bed and turned on the room heater,he covered her up with the duvet and tried moving back but her hand grabbed his joggers.

His eyes fell on her hand and he pulled it off but she grabbed him again and he heard her whimpering in her sleep.

"I miss you....I miss you so much....Tiger" Her voice came low but he heard everything.

He saw as tears rolled down her eyes even with her eyes closed.

Jericho sat down next to her on the bed and wiped her tears,Marigold slowly opened her eyes and they locked with Jericho's own.

"Tiger" She called and sat up immediately,she hugged him tightly,sobbing.

Jericho said nothing,not when she's crying so loudly that he was feeling guilty even without knowing what was going on.

"Do you...finally remember me?" Marigold asked after breaking the hug.

Jericho shook his head but wiped her tears.

"So...I'm really your boyfriend?" He asked and Marigold nodded.

Jericho sighed and roughed his hair.

"If that's true...then..." He shook his head.

"I'm not mad at you,I just.....want you back. Honestly I feel like I might just...stop breathing If this goes on" Marigold muttered,trying not to tear up again.

Jericho stared at her quietly then Marigold looked at him.

"Would you like to.....kiss me?" She asked and he raised his brows.

"Kiss? You?" He asked and she replied with a nod.

"Why? You think I will remember by doing that with you?" He asked.

"No,I'm asking because I miss your lips on mine" Marigold replied and shifted closer.

Jericho sat down there without moving,his eyes on her lips,is she really his girlfriend? That means,they've kissed countless times right?

"Have we done anything aside kissing?" He asked.

Marigold took her lips in,why would he ask that question?

"Hmm" she nodded.

"Really?" Jericho sounded more interested and she looked up again.

"You...you...disvirgined me" She mumbled and Jericho shifted back in shock.