CHAPTER 27&28

🥵I'M YOUR DOOM; KITTEN🥵
      { I Would Rather Die... }

CHAPTER 27~28

Written By, Summer Gold R.
••••••

WHAT ATE UP THE COMMENTS ON THE LAST CHAPTER AGAIN? WHAT IS EVEN GOING ON IN THIS PAGE?

IS IT A HARD TASK NOW TO JUST LIKE AND COMMENT NORMALLY AFTER YOU READ? I KEPT POSTING THINKING THINGS ARE GOING TO CHANGE BUT IT'S ONLY GETTING WORSE,YOU DO WELL TODAY AND TOMORROW BACK TO LEVEL ONE,SHOULD I DELETE THE BOOK AND LEAVE THIS PAGE FOR YOU?

COZ I CAN'T BE WASTING MY TIME FOR NOTHING,I WILL BE DEALING WITH THIEVES CLAIMING THAT I'M ONLY STAYING BECAUSE OF MY READERS ONLY TO MEET EVEN MORE DISAPPOINTMENT ONCE I ENTER THIS PAGE.

LIKE TO GET ORDINARY 4K COMMENTS OUT OF MORE THAN 20K READERS IS NOW THAT HARD? DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY MINUTES I USE TO DROP THE CHAPTERS YOU READ EVERY NIGHT
THIS IS THE HEIGHT OF IT,IF THE ENGAGEMENTS DOESN'T INCREASE AFTER THIS RANTS,THEN WE SHOULD GO ON A BREAK IN THIS PAGE,GOOD LUCK.
••••••

WARNING: ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS NOVEL IS PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT LAW. ANY UNAUTHORIZED REPRODUCTION,DISTRIBUTION OR  TRANSMISSION OF THIS WORK IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. ⚠️

                      ••••••••••••

   { MAKEOUT WITH YOU OR YOU }

"What do you mean?" Marigold asked.

Jericho cleared his throat and turned away from her. "Forget I said that" He mumbled.

"Are you jealous......"

"Jealous of what? Do I look like someone who gets jealous?" Jericho asked.

"Actually...." Marigold shook her head.

"Then,am I forgiven?" She asked with a smile and he rolled her eyes.

"Why are you still here then?" Jericho looked at her.

"I said we should eat dinner together,since you don't cook" Marigold smiled.

Jericho raised his brows.

"Wait here" Marigold said and immediately ran out,the door opened again and she came back with grocery bag with Milky.

Jericho's eyes widened.

"What's that thing doing here?" He asked,pointing at Milky.

Milky jumped out of Marigold's hands and ran to Jericho.

"The fuck!" Jericho shouted and almost kicked her.

Milky ran back to Marigold and she laughed.

"Why did you bring....."

"Come on,she's harmless,isn't she cute?" Marigold picked Milky up and moved closer to Jericho.

"Try touching her hair" She said.

"I don't like cats,not that I am scared of it,I just don't like it" Jericho scoffed.

"Why? But Milky is cute" Marigold pouted.

"Meow" Milky raised her head.

"Just take it away" Jericho moved away from her.

"Can I drop her on the floor?" Marigold asked.

"As long as she won't......"

"No dont worry,she's not that dirty" Marigold smiled and dropped Milky.

"Let's go cook" She grabbed Jericho's hand into the kitchen.

"Let's grilled chicken" She smiled.

Jericho sighed and pushed his hands into the pocket.