CHAPTER 21&22

🥵I'M YOUR DOOM; KITTEN🥵
        ( I Would Rather Die... )

CHAPTER 21&22

    ‼️ DON'T COPY OR REPOST ‼️

By, Summer Gold R.

Note: I only post when you complete my likes,comments and shares,I won't remind you to do it.

Like before reading,Drop your own comment,reply to my comments and kindly share.

I'm still banning ghost readers,good luck.

NIGHT, THE SCOTTS MANSION*

Marigold sighed out loudly as she finished writing in her diary,she still can't forget what happened earlier in school,Xavier refused to talk to her also and now she's super sad and bored.

"Meow" Milky jumped on her,snuggling into her arms.

"I'm not happy Milky" She mumbled and placed her head on the table,hugging the cat in the process.

"You know Tiger right? Now I have to stay away from him...but,I don't want to do that. Even after what he said and did to me in school today,I'm sure he only did to chase me away from him,should I talk to him tomorrow? Oh I'm not going to school tomorrow,I have no class" Marigold sighed.

"This is a secret tho,only sharing with you,My brother must not know this" Marigold got up and walked to the bed,Milky followed her.

She hugged the pillow to herself and her mind went to Richard.

'Only look at me from now on'

She shook her head.

"What does that mean?" She bite her lips and sighed out loudly.

"Let's just sleep and forget everything" She mumbled to herself and closed her eyes.

*

A BAR HOUSE*

Jericho was sitting down,drinking. Three bottles of alcohol already empty on the table and he's on the fourth one.

The bartender came to park the empty bottles. Girls in the bar staring at Jericho,they couldn't stop staring,he's been rejecting all the girls who approached him all night. He wasn't just in the mood and he doesn't know why.

A normal him would have to f**k girls to make himself feel better but tonight he was totally out of control.

Soon,a girl came over,she was looking more endowed than any of the girls that already showed up,a perfect figure eight shape. She stood up in front of Jericho,giving seductive moves. She's literally one of the girls who's hardly rejected by customers.

Jericho said nothing and tried pouring himself a glass.

"Let me help" She sat down and took the bottle from him.

Jericho's eyes were on the glass and immediately it got filled up,he took it and gulped everything down.

"How come you're not drunk yet" The girl askee.

Jericho ignored her and puffed in his smoke.

"You're hot" she said and touched Jericho's biceps.

"Sexy too" She bite her lips.

Jericho dropped his weed and looked at her.

"Fuck off" He muttered.

The girl looked at him with a surprised gaze.

"Huh?" She asked again to be sure.

"Screw off" Jericho repeated and she bashed her lashes.

"I just....."