CHAPTER 43&44

🥵I'M YOUR DOOM; KITTEN🥵
      ( I Would Rather Die... )

CHAPTER 45~46

    ‼️ DON'T COPY OR REPOST ‼️

By, Summer Gold R.

Remember how this page was empty yesterday? Same thing might happen on Monday If you don't learn how to hit the like button after reading. You delay my requirements then forget about the next chapter,no time to complain for y'all. I can't keep on reminding you to do what you should know by now,You should know if you do the needful,daily posting is yours,and if it's the other way round,you take it the way it is.

Marigold turned immediately and ran back to him,Jericho opened his arms wide as she embraced him into a tight affectionate hug.

👥 oh I'm so jealous right now

👥 This is sweet

👥 I still can't believe my eyes.

"I love you too Tiger,you know I do" Marigold said.

Jericho smiled and kissed her cheeks.

Catalina ran away in tears,Paige immediately followed her. Melissa also walked away.

From another angle,Richard was also watching the whole scene,he turned back and walked straight to the parking lots,he entered his car and drove out of the school.

*

PROF ANNIE'S OFFICE*

Dr Ruben entered into the office and Annie looked up from her desk.

"You should knock before coming in Ruben" She said and he chuckled.

"I wonder if you will say that if it was Xavier" Ruben said.

Annie frowned.

"What are you even talking about?" She snapped.

"You don't have to deny it,that idiot's got his eyes on you and you're not doing anything about it? Or by any chance you feel the same way?" Ruben asked.

"This shouldn't be a conversation between us,it's none of your damn business,you should act like an adult" Annie said.

Ruben chuckled and placed his palms on the desk in front of her,their eyes fighting as they stared at each other.

"What do you think would happen If I report your precious student to the school authority? You know the damn rule,a student is not allowed to hit on any lecturer,I'm sure you know what would happen" He said.

"He might be expelled by the time I'm done with you two,but nothing will happen to you,since he's a lover boy,he should be able to take all the hits" Ruben smirked and pushed his hands into his pocket.

"Don't you dare try any shit that will hurt Xavier or you're going to regret it" Annie said.

"To avoid that...then..you have my number,call me and we are gonna settle everything,you're the one acting stubborn" He winked and caress her cheek before going out.

Annie dropped the pen in her hand and run her fingers deep into her hair before covering her face with her palms.

A knock came on the door few minutes later and she looked up.

"Yeah?"

The door opened and Xavier came in,their eyes met.

"Miss" He smiled.

"What are you doing here? I didn't call for you" Prof Annie said.

"I came to say goodbye,I haven't seen you all day" Xavier smiled.