Mario (Super Mario)

[Y/N] = Your Name

[H/C] = Hair Color

[E/C] = Eye Color

: = Dialogue

(For the genderbend name, Mario will be changed to Maria.)

Now let the story begin.

Within Bowsette's castle (yes, Bowser is a woman in this chapter), a handsome young man with [E/C] eyes and [H/C] hair is being held prisoner by the Koopa Queen.

This man is [Y/N], a servant of Princess Peach and one of the select few humans living in the Mushroom Kingdom.

Bowsette : Looks like I got a hold of you once again my dear [Y/N]. Soon enough, you and I shall finally become husband and wife!

She lets out a hearty laugh as [Y/N] glares at her with his piercing [E/C] orbs.

[Y/N] : Not happening! It doesn't matter how many times you kidnap me Bowsette, under no circumstances will I ever marry you!

Bowsette : Why?! I'm not such a bad gal! If you marry me, I will treat you like a king! A stud like you doesn't deserve to be slaving away as Peach's servant! Give yourself to me, and you will live a long life of luxury!

[Y/N] : For your information, her majesty treats me quite well, which is something I can't say for how you treat your subjects Bowsette. Even if I wanted to leave my job at Peach's castle, I cannot marry you, for I am already in a relationship.

Hearing this causes the Koopa Queen to clench her fists in anger, knowing exactly who [Y/N] is talking about.

Bowsette : That darn bimbo of a plumber! What does she have that I don't?!

[Y/N] : Do you want me to go through them one by one or write them all down as a list for you?

He quips, which only enrages Bowsette even more.

Bowsette : Grr! It doesn't matter! I will not let you escape my grasp again! Like it or not [Y/N], you will become my husband! Maria can't keep saving you forever!

She shouts, causing [Y/N]'s [H/C] hair to ruffle because of the vibrations.

[Y/N] : Wanna bet? Knowing my girlfriend, she's probably on her way here to kick your butt once again as we speak.

As soon as he says this, one of Bowsette's minions comes running into the room looking terrified.

Minion : Your nastiness! Maria has infiltrated the castle.....again!

Bowsette : Tch. We'll see whose butt gets kicked this time. Just sit tight and behave yourself my love, I'll be back after I squash that Italian nuisance for good!

She then stomps out of the room with her minion following suit before locking the door as [Y/N] just patiently waits for when his girlfriend comes to rescue him.

Timeskip

After for what feels like an eternity to [Y/N], the locked door to his room is blasted off its hinges, revealing his girlfriend Maria, currently powered up with a Fire Flower.

Upon seeing her, [Y/N]'s face lights up with glee as he rushes over and hugs his girlfriend, which she happily returns.

[Y/N] : Maria! I didn't doubt for a second that you'd come for me.

She breaks from the hug and looks at him with a warm smile.

Maria : I always do. If I had a coin for every time I had to rescue you, I'd be filthy rich.

[Y/N] : Hey, it's not like I choose to constantly be a damsel in distress, you have Bowsette to thank for that.

Maria : Ugh, when is she gonna take the hint? You are my man, and I won't let her take you from me.

She says in a slightly serious tone which surprises her boyfriend a bit.

[Y/N] : Woah Maria, I never knew you could get so possessive of me. Is everything ok?

His red cap wearing girlfriend sighs before taking his hands into hers.

Maria : Sorry about that [Y/N]. I just...get so frustrated occasionally at all the times she kidnaps you. I know it's not your fault, and I would never put the blame on you, I just wish Bowsette would stop trying to make you her husband.

[Y/N] : It's ok babe, I understand your frustration. You can't fully blame Bowsette for her actions though. After all, I am quite the catch if I do say so myself.

He jokes to try cheering her up, which seems to work as Maria chuckles a little and smiles at her boyfriend.

Maria : That you are [Y/N]. Which is why I will always come save you whenever that overgrown turtle gets her hands on you. You're too important to me to lose. I love you [Y/N].

He returns her smile and gently kisses her on the lips before pulling away, flustering the brown haired girl ever so slightly.

[Y/N] : I love you too Maria. Now, it's time to get out of this wretched castle. Princess Peach must be worried sick about me.

Maria : She was. The moment she found out Bowsette took you, Peach went into a panic. You two are very close after all.

[Y/N] : Yep. Despite her being royalty and me being her servant, she's been like a sister to me.

Maria : I know, we all grew up together. Admittedly I thought she had feelings for you when we were younger, which miiight have made me a bit...jealous.

She says, feeling a bit embarrassed as her boyfriend gains a look of amusement.

[Y/N] : Oh really. Gotta say, that's kind of adorable babe.

Maria : P-please don't tease me!

[Y/N] chuckles as she pouts, causing him to kiss her again as the two finally start making their way out of Bowsette's castle together to finally return to Princess Peach's castle, where a freshly baked cake is most likely waiting for them.