Prince Takes Knight

Green With Evil Note:

So I just ordered the Power Rangers Lightning Collection Mighty Morphin Tenga Warriors 2 Pack from ebay as the secondary henchmen for the 8 inch monster figures fanfiction, I plan to get the other Tenga Variant to have 3 in total hopefully, so expect to see these birds terrorising the Hazbin Hotel.

---

The next day, at Carmine headquarters, in Odette's lab, the Carmine scientist injects Vaggie with a substance to keep her sleeping as Charlie walks in.

Charlie: (concerned) How is she, Odette?

Odette: (calmly) I have yet to find a cure for Vaggie's hypnosis. Vox may be dead, but his power over people's souls remains.

Charlie: (worriedly) Is there anything we can do to help her?

Odette: (thoughtfully) I've been working on a counter-hypnosis serum, but it's still in the experimental stages. It might take some time to perfect.

Charlie: (determined) We can't just sit around and wait. We have to do something to help Vaggie.

Odette: (nodding) Agreed. In the meantime, I'll keep monitoring her condition and do everything I can to find another solution.

Charlie: (grateful) Thank you, Odette. Your expertise means the world to all of us.

Odette: (calmly) I mean, I am dating your little sister, so, you know, this is more of a favor I'm doing.

Charlie: (softly) I know, and I appreciate it.

Odette: (smirking) Just make sure you keep that in mind when the bill comes. I'm gonna need some money very soon.

Charlie: (chuckles) Of course. Anything to bring her back.

---

Meanwhile, in the crashed Warstar ship, Vrak walks into the main chamber to find Lilith... in a hot tub.

Vrak: (confused) I was not aware you had... modified the place.

Lilith: (smirking) A queen needs her comforts. A little luxury never hurt anyone.

Vrak: (impatiently) We don't have time for luxuries.

Lilith: (dismissively) Relax, Vrak. Everything is under control. Your mother is crying like a baby somewhere, Vox is dealt with, and all our other enemies are preoccupied with their own problems. We have the upper hand.

Vrak: (sternly) That may be true, but we can't afford to be complacent. Carmilla and her allies are resilient. They won't give up easily.

Lilith: (rolling her eyes) Always so serious. You know what I think?

Vrak: (annoyed) What?

Lilith moves to the edge of the bath, her voice seductive.

Lilith: (seductively) I think you need to loosen up, Vrak. We've accomplished so much already. Why not enjoy the moment? A woman like me would love to have a strong young man like yourself to help me... relax.