The Final Extermination

The Warstar ship descends smoothly, landing on a hill overlooking the Hazbin Hotel. The imposing structure of the hotel stands defiantly against the backdrop of a tumultuous sky. Abel and Cain disembark, their expressions a blend of determination and excitement. The landscape around them is eerily silent, the air thick with anticipation.

Cain: (grinning) Finally, some action. Let's get this show started.

Abel: (seriously) Stay focused, Cain

Abel: (seriously) Stay focused, Cain. We can't afford any mistakes.

As they make their way down the hill, they are abruptly confronted by Carmilla and Clara.

Carmilla: (coldly) Abel. Cain. You're not welcome here.

Abel: (annoyed) Annoying brats.

Cain: (gleefully) Oh, big brother, leave them to me.

Suddenly, Vrak teleports onto the scene next to his Warstar comrades.

Vrak: (determined) Allow me to join you.

Carmilla: (softly) Alexander...

Abel: (coldly) Massacre them.

With a swift motion, Cain lunges at Clara, his fists swinging with brutal force. Clara dodges, barely avoiding the first blow, and counters with a swift kick, landing a solid hit on Cain's side.

Cain: (laughing) Not bad! But you'll need more than that to take me down.

Meanwhile, Vrak engages with Carmilla, his movements precise and deadly. Carmilla fights back with all her strength, her strikes fueled by a mixture of anger and sorrow.

Carmilla: (gritting her teeth) Alexander, please, remember who you are!

Vrak's response is a powerful blast of energy, sending Carmilla sprawling back.

Vrak: (coldly) Alexander is gone.

Clara, seeing Carmilla struggling, redoubles her efforts against Cain. She uses her agility to keep him at bay, striking whenever an opening presents itself. Cain, however, seems to enjoy the challenge, his attacks growing more frenzied.