Epilogue

The vortex swirls violently, colours blending and colliding in a chaotic dance of energy. Amidst the turbulence, a shard of the yellow jewel breaks free, spiralling away from the main jewel. The shard glimmers ominously, trailing a wispy thread of light as it is pulled into a portal that opens to an entirely different dimension.

The shard emerges from the portal, landing softly on a pristine blanket of snow atop a towering mountain. The serene landscape is juxtaposed against the chaos of the multiverse; snowflakes drift lazily in the chilly air, while distant peaks pierce the sky.

A lone villager trudges through the snow, bundled up in tattered furs, his breath visible in the frosty air. He pauses, noticing the glimmer of the shard nestled in the snow. Curiosity piqued, he approaches cautiously, reaching down to pick it up.

Villager: (muttering to himself) What is this? A shiny rock?

As soon as his fingers touch the shard, a surge of dark energy erupts from the jewel, engulfing him in a torrent of black liquid that bursts forth like a tidal wave. His eyes widen in horror as he feels the cold grip of the liquid seep into his skin, consuming him from the inside out.

Villager: (gasping) What's happening?!

The black liquid spirals around him, a viscous, sentient mass that seems to pulsate with malevolent intent. The air grows thick with a dark mist, swirling around him and distorting the landscape as it absorbs his very essence.

Suddenly, with a final, anguished scream, the villager collapses into the snow, his body now utterly consumed. The black liquid seeps into the ground, merging with the earth and forming an ominous puddle that begins to throb with a life of its own.

---

The quaint village lies nestled at the base of the snowy mountain, its rustic homes glowing warmly against the chilling backdrop of the winter landscape. As the villagers go about their day, a strange, foreboding aura begins to seep into the atmosphere, causing unease among them.

In a small hut adorned with charms and talismans, Akita, an old but wise and formidable woman, senses the disturbance. Her gnarled fingers tighten around the wooden staff she carries, her senses heightened as she peers outside. Her keen eyes catch sight of a dark figure looming in the distance, moving toward the village with purpose.

Akita: (sternly) Who goes there? What do you want?

The figure steps closer, revealing a silhouette shrouded in swirling shadows

The figure steps closer, revealing a silhouette shrouded in swirling shadows. A menacing grin spreads across its face as the darkness begins to coalesce into a more defined form.

Figure: (smirking) Ah, the wise woman of the village! How delightful! I have many names...

Host...

Creator of God...

But you can call me...

Morton.