IT'S A TRAP

The sun hangs low in the sky, casting long shadows over the rolling hills. The Hazbin Hotel crew stands in a determined line, ready for battle. Charlie grips her shield tightly, Vaggie's spear gleams in the sunlight, Husk clenches his fists, and Angel Dust readies his gun. Niffty, Rosie, Velvette, and Lute are also present, their expressions a mix of determination and anger.

Charlie: (stepping forward) Vrak, this ends now. We won't let you destroy everything we've worked for.

Vrak: (bored) Talk all you want. You lot have outlasted your usefulness to me. I will end the lives of you and all your friends.

Vaggie: (furiously) We won't let you hurt anyone else! Your reign of terror stops here!

With a flick of his wrist, Vrak summons a wave of dark energy that sweeps toward the group. Charlie raises her shield just in time, deflecting the attack and protecting her friends.

Vaggie: (charging forward) Now!

The Hazbin crew launches into action, each member using their unique abilities and skills to attack Vrak from different angles. Vaggie thrusts her spear with precision, while Angel Dust fires rapid shots from his gun. Husk delivers powerful punches, and Lucifer unleashes blasts of infernal energy.

Vrak effortlessly parries their attacks, his movements fluid and precise. With a surge of dark energy, he sends Charlie and Vaggie flying backward, their bodies crashing into the ground.

Charlie: (groaning) We can't give up!

Rosie and Velvette use their agility to dodge Vrak's counterattacks, while Niffty and Lute work together to create distractions, trying to find a weakness in Vrak's defenses.

Niffty: (calling out) Over here, you big bully!

With a burst of dark energy, Vrak sends Niffty and Lute sprawling. Rosie and Velvette manage to land a few hits, but Vrak shrugs them off, his power overwhelming.

Lucifer: (shouting) Focus your attacks! We have to work together!

---

At the Hazbin Hotel, the once-bustling hallways now echo with a mixture of distress and desperation. Eve, her eyes filled with concern, holds her crying daughter, July, close to her chest. July's wails fill the air, and her cries soon set off Lily and Hazel, her little nieces who are in the midst of their own tears.

Eve: (gently rocking July) Shh, it's okay, sweetie. Mommy's here. Everything's going to be alright.

Despite Eve's soothing voice, July's cries only seem to grow louder, causing Lily and Hazel to wail in sympathy.

Emily, trying to manage the chaotic situation, approaches the distressed children with a gentle smile.

Emily: (softly) Hey, sweethearts, let's try something to make you feel better, okay?