Time Of Joy

Note: So few things, now there is a slim possibility that this will be the final chapter of this fanfiction, I hope not, but looking at the alarming decrease in interest... it might happen. This chapter was not made from this fact in mind, so don't expect anything special

To lighten things up, here's a few things I made to give you more of an idea of certain characters for Green With Evil

---

---

On Christmas morning, the Hazbin Hotel is alive with excitement and anticipation. The residents wake up to find presents under the grand, festively decorated tree in the lobby. The twinkling lights and sparkling ornaments add a magical glow to the room, and the aroma of freshly baked cookies fills the air.

Charlie: (excitedly) Merry Christmas, everyone!

Vaggie: (smiling) Look at all these presents! Let's start giving them out.

Emily and Odette, now back to their normal ages, rush forward, their faces alight with joy.

Emily: (laughing) I can't believe Santa actually came!

Charlie and Vaggie exchange warm smiles as they sit beside the Christmas tree, surrounded by the rest of the crew. Charlie picks up a beautifully wrapped box and hands it to Vaggie with a grin.

Charlie: (excitedly) I hope you like it, Vaggie.

Vaggie takes the gift, her eyes softening as she carefully unwraps it. Inside is a delicately crafted pendant, adorned with a small, glowing gem that seems to shimmer with its own light.

Vaggie: (in awe) Charlie, it's beautiful.

Charlie: (softly) It's a protection charm. I know how much you worry about all of us, and I wanted to give you something to remind you that we're always here for you too.