Shadows Of The Finale

Green With Evil Note: So, for the main villain, I'm kinda split on which design to use. So, I'm leaving it up to you guys to decide which figure to use.

 So, I'm leaving it up to you guys to decide which figure to use

---

Once upon a time, in the middle of the pride ring, the chest containing the garden of Eden finds itself at the bottom of the lake after being thrown there by a certain imp named Blitzo.

Suddenly, the chest starts glowing before exploding, splashing water across the pride ring. From its remains emerges a woman, battered and scarred.

Woman: (tearfully) I'm... free. I'M FINALLY FREE.

---

In the present day, in Lucifer's mansion, the King of Hell walks up and down his bedroom alone.

Lucifer: (whispering) So, Lilith is alive, and her new toy is Carmilla's son, who has a device in MY DAUGHTER... I have such a headache.

Lucifer strides over to his desk, where a map of Hell is laid out. He studies it intently, plotting his next move with calculated fury.

Lucifer: (to himself) Lilith may think she's won, but she underestimates the power of the King of Hell... Perhaps a walk will clear my mind.

---

Meanwhile, on a nearby rooftop...

Dizchord: (calmly) Man, the Queen loved my music because I'm so fantastic.

Vrak: (calmly) What you need is a manager to get to the big leagues.

Dizchord: (calmly) Yeah, my talents are too epic to waste on the Queen's entertainment

Dizchord: (calmly) Yeah, my talents are too epic to waste on the Queen's entertainment. Hey, do you wanna be my manager? Having someone with the Carmine name would catch everyone's attention.

Vrak: (calmly) Agreed. I will make you a big star.

Dizchord: (determined) Yeah, I'm the greatest musician of all time, I'm the czar of guitar, an artist with flair.

Vrak: (determined) Your music deserves to be heard by all seven rings of Hell. With my sister's technology, I can make a device that will broadcast your show across Hell. Your music will hit harder than you ever thought possible.