Her Big Day

Stillwater, Georgia

Today was a big day for the Class Of 2024, as Susan was in her cap and gown. The graduation ceremony was underway at Stillwater High School. The national anthem was sung, and the principal did a speech on how far the graduating class came. They started off as Freshmen back in August of 2020.

It was time for everyone to get their high school diploma. "Derrick Adams!"

A round of applause was given when Derrick got his diploma and shook the principal's hand.

"Mary Beth Burwell!"

Susan had waited for this moment.

"Susan Annabeth Collins!"

Her family erupted into raucous cheering, as she got her diploma and shook the principal's hand. After the graduation ceremony was over, all the parents rushed to hug their children. Susan was overcome with joy and emotion. She was sad that she wouldn't see her friends anymore, but at the same time, she was happy she finally achieved something. She went to Golden Corral to celebrate.

Susan would be attending Rutgers University in New Jersey.

This story was written on Monday, May 20th, 2024. (Victoria Day Canada)

A/N Congratulations to the Class of 2024!!! Congratulations, Susan!!! 👏👏👏🎉🎉🎉🎉❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘😘😘 Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.