1.12

012 — we are grounders ( part one )

( part one )

season one —
episode twelve

WARNING:
MENTIONS OF
HANGING

AFTER MAKING A STRETCHER WITH sticks and wood, Carson, Bellamy, Octavia and Raven all return to the camp

The other delinquents still working on the fox holes both Carson and Bellamy suggested them to make in preparation for the battle with the grounders.

Standing beside Raven and Bellamy near the fox holes, Carson sighs looking around with a frown.

"Come on, these foxholes aren't gonna build themselves, better hope those landmines work, all the gunpowder we're wasting, we could be making more grenades" Bellamy rants seeing Carson rolling her eyes.

"You want to come over here and test one?" Raven taunts with a smirk.

"Cute" Bellamy huffs before looking at the others surrounding them.

"I need this entire section mined by morning, then you finish the south field" Bellamy states not noticing both Carson and Raven sharing an unsure look at the lack of mentioning Finn and Clarke.

"Hey, I told you, we're going after Finn, Clarke, and Monty in the morning" Carson snaps anger laced in her tone.

"And I told you, nobody leaves this camp" Bellamy responds turning around to walk away from the pissed off brunettes.

"She's talking to you, we can't just abandon our people, you want to lead them, show them you give a damn" Raven snaps seeing Carson flinch at the gunshot that echoes around camp shocking everyone.

Bellamy, Carson and the others rush towards the guard post seeing some of the other delinquents shouting at one another.

"Whoa! What the hell was that?" a male delinquent shouts alarmed.

"Hey, what the hell is the matter with you?" Bellamy shouts, "I'm sorry, man, I fell asleep, I've been on watch all day" Sterling—one of the delinquents explains looking at the male leader with fear.