1.4

004 — murphy's law

004 — murphy's law

season one —
episode four

WARNING:
MENTIONS OF
HANGING
AND SEX TALK

CARSON DIDN'T KNOW what to expect when Clarke's gut wrenching scream was heard early in the morning

Carson frowns before rushing out of the camp towards the hysterical sobbing blonde girl standing over Wells Jaha's deceased body.

Carson gasps covering her mouth with her hands in shock, seeing the bloodied body of the male, "Oh my god" Clarke sobs latching herself into Carson's arms.

The brunette sighs looking at Finn and Bellamy standing behind the two girls before nodding at one another to get started on burying the body for Clarke's sake and Well's memory.

After a while of letting Clarke stand at the makeshift grave for the male, Carson and Finn walk towards the blonde.

"They got Wells just outside the wall" Finn voices trying to make the girl go inside the walls of camp.

"Says the guy who just spent another night exploring the woods all by himself" Finn shrugs seeing Clarke and Carson look at him unamused.

"But I'm reckless and irresponsible, I got you both something" Finn smiles handing Clarke a pencil and Carson a notebook.

"Where did you get this?" Clarke gasps looking at the grey pencil seeing Carson smile happily with the notebook.

"The art supply store" Finn explains confusing the brunette.

"I know when we were kids; Wells was always giving me ink, charcoal, just anything I could draw with, really, I found out later that he was trading his own stuff to give it to me, he didn't want me to know that, either, he let me hate him so that I wouldn't hate my mother" Clarke says confusing Carson a little bit.