1.11

011 — the calm

011 — the calm

season one —
episode eleven

AFTER THEIR NIGHT SWIM TOGETHER Bellamy and Carson grow closer sharing nights together sweaty, breathless in their shared tent

Carson gasps coming down from the pleasure she just experienced, lying on the makeshift bed of hers and Bellamy's smirking at the breathless and sweaty Bellamy holding onto his head.

"You good?" Carson taunts seeing Bellamy sit up with a gulp seeing Carson facing him with the thin sheet barely covering her naked body underneath the covers.

"Yeah" Bellamy sighs catching his breath climbing out of the bed and putting on his clothes hearing Carson groan in displeasure.

"No, I can't believe you're leaving after that just happened" Carson groans hearing Bellamy chuckle.

"The grounders will still be coming even though it's been two days since the bomb, come on—pretty girl get dressed and meet me by the entrance" Bellamy states pecking Carson's forehead before leaving the tent.

Carson mimics the male putting on her clothes for the day and exiting the tent seeing Bellamy and Clarke talking outside the entrance gate.

"First watch is over, go relieve Monroe on the south wall, keep your eyes open" Bellamy orders one of the delinquents who nod and rush over to Monroe's post on the south wall.

Bellamy turns towards Clarke seeing Carson standing beside the blonde now with her arms crossed.

"Anything?" Bellamy questions, "It's been two days, maybe the bomb at the bridge scared them off for good" Clarke suggests.

"You believe that?" Bellamy wonders looking at Clarke with a look that says 'you cannot be serious'.

"No, they're coming" Clarke sighs nervously watching the woods outside the camp walls.

"Jasper thinks he can cook up some more gunpowder if he gets some sulfur, and Raven says she can turn that into landmines, so be careful where you step" Bellamy explains with a smirk looking at the woman he's sleeping with and Clarke.