1.2

002 — earth skills

002 — earth skills

season one —
episode two

WAKING UP THE NEXT MORNING hearing another argument at the door of the drop-ship, seeing Wells, Adam and a shirtless and sweaty Bellamy muttering amongst one another

"Damn who died?" Carson announces avoiding all eye contact with the shirtless man she finds extremely attractive.

"We share based on need, just like back home" Wells mutters ignoring Carson eyeing off Bellamy.

"You still don't get it, do you, Chancellor? This is home now, your father's rules no longer apply, oh, no, no, Atom, hold up" Bellamy states kissing the girl who walked out of the drop-ship gesturing for his little puppy Atom to hand him the clothes seeing Wells go to grab them once more.

Carson just groans knowing what Bellamy and the girl were doing in the drop-ship previously as she was sleeping in there metres away from the sexual acts.

"You want it back? Take it" Bellamy smirks eventually leaving Wells throwing the clothes behind him and a group of kids snatch the clothing up in a matter of seconds.

"Is this what you want? Chaos?" Wells suggests, "What's wrong with a little chaos?" Bellamy smirks seeing the look of annoyance and confusion run through Carson's face.

"Oh my fucking god" Carson mutters as a gut wrenching scream breaks through the trees.

"Bellamy, check it out, we want the ark to think that the ground is killing us, right? Figure it'll look better if we suffer a little bit first" Murphy smirks holding a girls face towards the flame of the fire shocking Carson.

"Let her go! you can stop this" Wells states looking at the male.

"Stop this? I'm just getting started" Bellamy replies smugly, "You really are a fucking asshole" Carson mutters.

Murphy punches Wells in the face almost hitting Carson in the process, a muscular arm wraps around the girls naked torso pulling her away from the fight.