2.1

014 — the 48, inclement weather, reapercussions

reapercussions

season two —
episode one, two
and three

CARSON WAKES UP FEELING like her insides are burning from the inside out while someone wipes her forehead

"Shush, sweetheart" a woman's soothing voice is heard wiping away tears from Carson's cheeks.

"Hold her still, this part is gonna hurt" a male's voice is heard talking to the woman soothing Carson's weak and sweaty figure before feeling like the world around gets set alight.

Carson screams out in absolute agony breathing deeply before collapsing against the material underneath her feeling her forehead being wiped again and something being placed against her torso where the wound is now stitched together.

"She should be okay now, the blood has stopped and now it's just the hope for no infection" a male beside her tells the woman caring for the injured woman who stares blankly around the makeshift cabin.

⋆𐙚₊˚⊹

TWO DAYS LATER Carson groans stirring from her slumber seeing the same man sitting on the side of her bed looking at her injuries and keeping them clean.

Carson freezes making eye contact with the stranger sitting up in a hurry trying to ignore the pain surging down her torso.

"Hey, hey, you're okay—sorry I didn't mean to scare you, my names Hunter" the male—Hunter introduces himself to the panicked brunette.

"Carson" Carson responds clearing her dry throat in which Hunter quickly grabs the clean water from her beside giving it to the woman to drink.

"That woman? Who is she?" Carson questions once she's finished drinking.

"My mother, she and I stitched you up, we were on the way to come and find you when the battle broke out" Hunter mumbles seeing Carson sit up more alarmed.