1.7

007 — contents under pressure

season one —
episode seven

FINN BEING STABBED WASN'T THE least of their worries since a dangerous storm surfaced over the top of the camp

Alerting the campers into grabbing spare parachutes and other equipment to not get extremely drenched.

"This is Raven Reyes, calling Ark Station" Raven exclaims into the radio.

"Come in Ark Station, thie is Raven Reyes, calling Ark Station, please come in" Raven repeats becoming desperate looking over at Finn on the makeshift table growing pale and sweaty from the wound inflicted on his chest.

"Please, please, can anybody hear me?" Raven voices, "Are you sure you have the right frequency?" Monroe wonders.

"Yeah, I'm sure" Raven responds forcefully growing frustrated with all of the yelling around her.

"Raven? You can do this, okay?" Clarke states looking at the Reyes girl.

Raven continues shouting at the radio for the Ark, Clarke walks over to Finn and grimaces looking at the knife while she tends to his wound.

Carson winces wiping away the blood from her forehead feeling nauseous looking at the pale male on the makeshift bed.

"Calling Ark Station—Ark station, please come in, I'm on the ground with the hundred" Raven reveals while looking in-between Finn and Carson before quietly whispering, "We need you" in a begging voice.

Hearing the static on the radio and someone's voice responding from the Ark, Carson smiles in relief wiping the sweat off Finn's forehead.

"Raven? Are you there?" Abby's voice is heard over the static, "Mom? Mom, it's me" Clarke states.

"Clarke?" Abby's gasp is heard through the radio before Clarke snaps out of her moment hearing her mother's voice.

"Mom, I need your help, one of our people was stabbed by a Grounder" Clarke explains hearing the static once again.