13. Loki's pov

The blood magic had left everyone weak and in pain. Loki was in too much shock and confusion. Crypt had her trigger, and it was signing. Her voice was surprisingly melodic despite her never having sung. How long had she known? Why hadn't she told him?

Odin recovered rather quickly, it was obvious that he had done it before. He started to run towards the Bifrost, Odin was like a hound at tracking a Scinlæce. Others had tried to escape when he destroyed their home planet and he had hunted them all down.

Frigga was stopping more guards from joining the hunt and Loki and Thor ran after Odin before he could kill Crypt.

They reached the front of the rush as the Allfather neared the entrance to Bifrost. Crypt had control over Heimdall, Loki thought that the gatekeeper deserved it. She looked at the battering ram coming towards her and her eyes locked with his.

It was the first time he had properly seen her in her Scinlæce form, and she was beautiful. The red markings on her face cut down like fangs on her cheeks, her eyes were red and the contrast between the white of her skin and hair to the red of her clawed hands was mesmerising.

Crypt's expression changed and Loki knew what she was about to do, he lurched forward knocking Odin over as he sprinted towards the open Bifrost. She disappeared inside and he jumped in after her.

Crypt was about 10 meters in front of him, he would have to catch her up if he didn't want to be separated. She looked up to face him. "Loki, behind you!" she cried. Odin had managed to enter the Bifrost, they were going wherever Crypt was going. It was clear in his face that he was hell bent on killing.